Rich Homie Quan - Memories

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
how nikkas compare him to future when quan is always on some real life shyt and future is on some new buggatti pluto type shyt . they are nothing alike

:ufdup: How quickly nikkas forget, Future>RHQ..way more bangers and can get deep when he wants with ease, Quan needs to drop some more shyt until he can be mentioned with Future.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC

:ufdup: How quickly nikkas forget, Future>RHQ..way more bangers and can get deep when he wants with ease, Quan needs to drop some more shyt until he can be mentioned with Future.

yeah you right i fukk with future the long way but a lot of that is his older shyt and he switches it up more than quan. future has not made a song equal to these IMO

especially this one for that motivation :ohlawd:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
them nikkas can't even sing. They sound like shyt and their live shows probably sound worse. If you gonna do the singing/rapping on record at least know how to fukking sing...

Bad singing is good singing when it comes to rapping. You don't want your rapper to sound like Prince. Vocal inflections, voice cracks, auto tune, raw emotion > good singing

I'd take Z-Ro, Thug, or Future over Jeremih, Chris Brown, Drake, etc

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he puts a lot of pain in his shyt got me :banderas:

future got that shyt that is on some on top of the world shyt :ohlawd:

both go hard, i wanna compare em but i can't just gonna stay :blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gon act like Future ain't just drop this along with Honest?

And old classics:blessed:

Again there's nuthin RHQ can do better than Future,he more lyrical but when it come to flows,deliverys,wordplay,and more importantly classic tapes and songs its a no brainer....Quan can just keep doin his thing,its fuked up he had to go diss Future bcuz the comparissons I thought was dying down a little bit before that....or maybe he likes the comparisons as it gets more people talkin ie this thread