Richard Branson publishes scathing letter Trump sent him in 2004 :mjlol:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
There's no way trump, a man with extremely limited vocabulary,wrote that. No spelling mistakes, no catchphrases etc

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think hes miserable, personally. he hates all these plane rides to places that dont end in 'Pines' or 'Brook'. this old fukk wants to golf, did the presidential thing as a in-house gag then won because this country a band of morons. i honestly wouldnt be surprised (and hope) he steps down due to just not wanting to do it anymore
i dont see a trump run in 2020, i really dont :yeshrug: hes gonna say that he "made the country great again and he's handing off the reins" or some bullshyt :mjlol:

one huge reason would be risking losing. you know what dudes are always saying in the coliseum about how 'jordan never lost in the finals'? trump doesn't want that 1-1 record fukkin up his perfect record :hovtrump:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think hes miserable, personally. he hates all these plane rides to places that dont end in 'Pines' or 'Brook'. this old fukk wants to golf, did the presidential thing as a in-house gag then won because this country a band of morons. i honestly wouldnt be surprised (and hope) he steps down due to just not wanting to do it anymore

Billionaires beef all the time (Carl Icahn vs Bill Ackman ) Money makes you insecure breh, especially when you inherit
it but then again he could have ended up being some rich kid that overdosed in the 80s and squandered his fathers wealth.

As for the presidency, cacs had 8 full years of a black president ... what else did you expect ? :manny:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i dont see a trump run in 2020, i really dont :yeshrug: hes gonna say that he "made the country great again and he's handing off the reins" or some bullshyt :mjlol:

one huge reason would be risking losing. you know what dudes are always saying in the coliseum about how 'jordan never lost in the finals'? trump doesn't want that 1-1 record fukkin up his perfect record :hovtrump:

yea if he somehow makes it out of his 1st term he'll just come up with an excuse. theres no way in hell he would go thru a re-election at age 73. just dont see it