Rick and Morty Co-Creator Justin Roiland facing felony charges for beating girlfriend EDIT: FIRED as voice of RICK AND MORTY

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I hope the show gets cancelled :manny:

I like Rick & Morty but I'm starting to question the results of letting clear deviants influence society.

We complaint day in day out about edgy humour but people are just reenacting what they see on shows like R&M and Family Guy because they know others find it funny.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
If this show came out when I was a teen I'd be ALL over it. I was already 24 when it debuted tho so never got into it. Plus it seems like a show you have to watch from the beginning to get it. it's on HBO max right? Might watch the first 3-4 seasons to see what's up

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Damnit. This means we probably aren't getting another season , right?:mjcry:
idk why anyone would actually want a new season after this

:scust:

screen-shot-2019-02-22-at-42009-pmpng.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Those DM's are fukking crazy. I wouldn't even text that shyt to my girlfriend, nevermind complete strangers on the internet. Crazy thoughts like that should only ever be said verbally.

I really like the show so I'll give the next season a chance but this seems like the end.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn…. Those messages 🤮🤢 shyt don’t even be funny. It’s just saying fakkit over and over and talking about raping kids. White people… why are y’all like this?

Still… white boy humor is accepted like that. This cac ain’t going nowhere. I’d be surprised if they remove him from the show or cancel it or If Xbox removes his video game from their store

Breh I was thinking this the other night after hearing some wild shyt from two white dudes joking on the street...I need an anthropological breakdown of why white male humor bends towards homosexuality, cuckoldry, and pedophilia SO HARD. Not all white dudes, and there seems to be a decnt amount who also find it weird, but a significant amount. shyt makes it mad uncomfortable to chop it up with them sometimes.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I hope the show gets cancelled :manny:

I like Rick & Morty but I'm starting to question the results of letting clear deviants influence society.

We complaint day in day out about edgy humour but people are just reenacting what they see on shows like R&M and Family Guy because they know others find it funny.
The show won't get cancelled. They'll replace him with another actor and he'll get secretly paid on the backend for his producer credit.