Rick owens 2021 ???

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Damn I just copped the classic ramone lows for retail. Them shyts hittin 4 2k on goat
I actually like Ramones
Dunks and Geobaskets are :gag: though
chrome-hearts-dunks-rick-owens-865180_900x.jpg

:scust:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Now thats something i would wear. Just need a big booty to be my partner.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I never understood the point of these fashion shows because the shyt is so out there and crazy nobody ever Wheres it, not even the super rich.

I thought the point was to show shyt people would like to wear in the upcoming season or something.

i mean I know they don’t think folks going be going to party’s with white gals strapped to they chest:mjlol:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never understood the point of these fashion shows because the shyt is so out there and crazy nobody ever Wheres it, not even the super rich.

I thought the point was to show shyt people would like to wear in the upcoming season or something.

i mean I know they don’t think folks going be going to party’s with white gals strapped to they chest:mjlol:
Runaway clothes aren’t made to be worn fr

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

Its the inspiration for the next 2seasons clothes.This is a high concept probably just showcasibg the footwear or some other accessories. The average S/S fashion show will show clothes.