Rick Ross Apple Of My Eye Appreciation Thread

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
"In a room full of failures, I feel out of place"

Do dudes really just not grasp how ill this dude is when he is rapping his ass off? Just giving game? Mind blowing pictures? Sharing experiences you can only relate to through the songs?

And knowing how to pick great production? Clear diction? The ability to modulate the flow and tones to reverberate beyond the lyrics?

Making shyt you wanna hear BEYOND the lyrics? To enjoy in the foreground and background?

When has Kendrick ever said anything this fly?

THIS IS WHY WE CRITICIZE KENDRICK AND HIS FANS.

Dude has NO punchlines :snoop:

@Poitier @xCivicx @bigbadbossup2012 @Cadillac @FruitOfTheVale
rozay is a much better artist than kendrick and has the catalog to back it

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I was doing some digging the other day, trying to find out where had I heard that crazy sound that is in that song from.

I think I found where that sound was 1st used, well, the 1st time I heard it in 95. In the Ross record, it comes off as more "strong, clear, heavy" than how it is in this Brandy song.

Brehs, what's your thoughts??

I may be off wit it

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I was about to as well. Joe Budden said it was the song of the year, so checked it out. Track brought me to tears today. No homo
Last tracks that touched me was hey mama and look what youve done. Hell yeah anybody who been there as an adult or seen it so close. Its understandable breh.