Rick Ross arrested on assault and kidnapping charges

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
pistol whipping is a bit extreme, should have just slapped him up or shoved him around a bit. i wonder what it was about

Yeah, not sure what happened, but I feel when you think you've been disrespected inside your home, it's a different level of anger.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Ricky Rozay pays bail for some 'real nikkas'...

next week this happens.

He stupid, but he's going to get extra shyt thrown at him for the former.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
HQ8ulDn.jpg

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I don't understand rap nikkas, especially rap nikkas who actually have money. Isn't this what nikkas on your team are there for. Your rich you don't need to get your hands dirty.

:snoop:my nikka... you actually think he did this himself? HIS TEAM DID DO THIS. But he's the Famous One/Boss. So when the cops come HE'S the one who goes to jail.

You think whoever called the cops is gonna say "Nook Nook and them Pistol whipped me."?:sadbron:

Nah they gonna say Rick Ross, "The Rapper". Cause he has the name, also he's RICH and they can sue him.

That's part of being famous and running with street nikkas. A lot of these situations, are collateral damage. It's no different from when Jay went to jail for stabbing Big Understanding. Tons of situations like this, it's one of the things that come with the game.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:snoop:my nikka... you actually think he did this himself? HIS TEAM DID DO THIS. But he's the Famous One/Boss. So when the cops come HE'S the one who goes to jail.

You think whoever called the cops is gonna say "Nook Nook and them Pistol whipped me."?:sadbron:

Nah they gonna say Rick Ross, "The Rapper". Cause he has the name, also he's RICH and they can sue him.

That's part of being famous and running with street nikkas. A lot of these situations, are collateral damage. It's no different from when Jay went to jail for stabbing Big Understanding. Tons of situations like this, it's one of the things that come with the game.
Stop acting like you were there, I hate when people do this speculation like it's facts. We will find out if he did it or not at a later date. But for now he's charged with this shyt, so deal with it accordingly.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Stop acting like you were there, I hate when people do this speculation like it's facts. We will find out if he did it or not at a later date. But for now he's charged with this shyt, so deal with it accordingly.

Its common sense. It's happened a million times with rappers. Everytime somebody ass get whooped, the victim blames and sues the rapper. When its usually just the mob.