Rick Ross - Champagne Moments (Drake Diss) *Premiering Now* (Birdman responds “I Got Ur Back Drake, Suprise Party”)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fine when he's putting out regular music. But he can't throw a punch and when the Canadian smacked the shyt out of him multiple times in succession, be on some "oh nah I wanted to fight you next month" type time :heh:

4a9d56188be774a2598175a7a61fabba.jpg

But those disses were ass tho

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which rapper is actually themself? They all are putting on personas
Rick Ross is an imaginary drug lord that never gets out of character. He's been pressed and extorted by a couple of Rollin 60s and some GDs made him come up out of 3 million dollars. Not to even mention the person whose name he jacked pressed him which is why he later started calling himself Rozay. Who knows what other shyt Drake seen happen to him or was told by them KOD strippers while he was living in Miami all those years.

But you said drake was being himself and not trying to be hard which is not true

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real Rick Ross couldn't press a Mcdonald's manager :pachaha:

Rozay could drop that bag on that clown if he wanted too. :blessed:

And a couple dusty gangsters shot at Ross because he wouldn't drop that bag.

I don't know if there's any proof that bro ever gave up the money but from what I've seen, he's sitting
pretty and hasn't given up shyt.

Ross won at life tbh.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's more a cultural thing. Ross is 100% Black I don't know about his upbringing but he seems to be from a majority Black neighborhood (correct me if I'm wrong) and comes across culturally Black. We all know Drake is not from that and culturally we saw him when he was young he wasn't raised "Black" with Black people, customs and language. That's offensive to Black people to pretend otherwise. They are both phonies just lying about being a CO isn't personally offensive like cosplaying as a hood niqqa even dropping N bombs when we know he knows better.
Man I don’t care that Ross had a job before getting a job as a rapper lol

And Drake used to hang with all cacs too. What happened to all his cac friends from this video with Weezy?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I think there are several people on here who are offended by Rick Ross's existence for a reason
that has jack shyt to do with street credibility.

WHITE BOIS!
:mjpls:
You see it right, "The Lobby" already tried insinuating, mind you:

Tx3Cnx.gif

This is who he is, and them fools in the back are what most of these posters using frat boy humor look like, cant convince me otherwise :mjpls: