Rick Ross feat. Dr. Dre and Jay-Z - 3 Kings VIDEO

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
King HO you should know by know, if you don't ........ there is nothing left to do for you cocksuckers :huhldup:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Jesus christ rap game just keeps plummeting

this is the video for 3 kings?

i hope someone breaks this further. they should completely dead all this visuals and production. sit in front of your macbooks, you got garage band, you got mic, you got camera.

rap in front of it and upload it on the tube.

if you got feature on the track, have them nikkas skype you up or, if its a hit single with huge budget, let em come over and peek behind your shoulder in the video.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reminds me of a WWE best-of montage, like the video at the beginning of RAW 1000

so this is what a rap video in 2012 looks like?

Daps
yall are fukkin haters, most artist dont give you videos for the majority of their songs like Ross...and the montage of old and new footage is dope, def better than nothing

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
yall are fukkin haters, most artist dont give you videos for the majority of their songs like Ross...and the montage of old and new footage is dope, def better than nothing

yea that shyt cost money, he already released 3 videos? And this shyt doesn't even have a hook. And to try and get Jay-z, Dr. Dre and Rick Ross at the same place during the summer must be hard as fukk.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

nikkas just like to complain Breh. No matter what Ross do

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2