Rick Ross is FIT !!!! new pic

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he needs to lift weights and get swole though

on a side note, just goes to show- you can go HAM in the kitchen and weight a fukk ton but if you got that bread........ liposuction/gastric bypass ain't nothing but pocket change

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wonder if he got surgery. cuz he lost a lot of weight quick. and for someone who's been fat as long as he has, I don't see him all of a sudden developing some kinda discipline when it comes to diet/exercise all of a sudden. hell, in that pic, he's drinking champagne and smoking weed :snoop:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I guess its safe to say we won't see him performing with his belly out anymore :ld:

I think his career is over rapwise, it was already trending down and Ross's biggest appeal was his image.... He about to be a funny looking muthafukka :pachaha:

but maybe he'll live longer and use his money wisely if so then as fake as he may be, he still kinda won in the end :ehh:

Do the fat boy still want a 10 piece or nah? :dwillhuh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I wonder if he got surgery. cuz he lost a lot of weight quick. and for someone who's been fat as long as he has, I don't see him all of a sudden developing some kinda discipline when it comes to diet/exercise all of a sudden. hell, in that pic, he's drinking champagne and smoking weed :snoop:

breh, come on, you answered your own question in this post:comeon:That motherfukka had multiple surgeries after those seizures

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yeah it seems probable, but I wasn't tryin to definitively go there without any proof.

lol he was fat a few months ago...at his age, he's not dropping that much weight that fast unless he has cancer/diabetes without surgery...not happening.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
why you so excited :scusthov:

faints.gif