Rick Ross Responds To Birdman: Bring It, You A Year Late Pay Lil Wayne You 5 Years Late.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why is he out here caping for grown men who can speak for themselves? There's no gag orders stopping Wayne or Khaled from speaking up on the situations so he should just fall back because all he's good at is staying in character. We all know how he acts when shyt gets real. Did he get at whoever shot his ride up?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Why is he out here caping for grown men who can speak for themselves? There's no gag orders stopping Wayne or Khaled from speaking up on the situations so he should just fall back because all he's good at is staying in character. We all know how he acts when shyt gets real. Did he get at whoever shot his ride up?
How does he act when "shyt gets real'? Who has successfully pressed Ross?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This whole "who's more gangsta" than the next man is irrelevant.They both got that long money so street cred is not a valid point since none of them are on th block like that anyway.If my paper long like them i could give a fukk how many nikkas vouch for you,i can get you touched any day of the week while i sit at home drinking pineapple juice.Bird knows this and Ross knows this so that shyt cancels each other out.All that talking on social media is just that,a bunch of nikkas talking.
Word and these nikkas 40 plus bro

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yeah, GD that's what I meant. But that's a poor reason to cancel shows from an artist's standpoint because people still paid to see him perform. But at the end of the day, HE'S A CHARACTER.
What? Nobody paid thats why it was cancled. Poor ticket sales. It wasn''t no sold out even he canceled.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This whole "who's more gangsta" than the next man is irrelevant.They both got that long money so street cred is not a valid point since none of them are on th block like that anyway.If my paper long like them i could give a fukk how many nikkas vouch for you,i can get you touched any day of the week while i sit at home drinking pineapple juice.Bird knows this and Ross knows this so that shyt cancels each other out.All that talking on social media is just that,a bunch of nikkas talking.
Close thread

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Wayne doesn't care about black people,why should his fans give a damn if he is taken care of?

Maybe he should get some of his suwop gang nikkas to go collect his money:mjlol:

Birdman should take Waynes money and keep buying Toni Braxton cars,and have big bag waiting on B.G when he comes home.
Careful or he'll call the "Goon Squad" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
On top of that Ross probably been making more bread these last few years then Birdman. I mean he told Drake- "I got more money then that p*ssy you signed to":yeshrug:
Ar-Ab said in a interview that he was under the impression Birdman was gonna settle out Wayne and file Cash Money for bankruptcy