Rick Ross responds to Game…

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are 100% right, but you are also talking to nobody. Have you ever met a Rick Ross fan? I haven't. People fukk with his music but ain't nobody was checking for him because of HIM. Has he ever had a good song that didn't have at least somebody singing on the hook as a feature? The first and last one was hustlin', and the sample on the hook made that record.

Edit: god damn, look at his singles list on his discog wiki. 95% of the singles have features :mjlol:

Bolded are the only ones WITHOUT a feature :dead:

"Hustlin'"
"Push It"

"Get That Bread"(featuring Big Duke and Cinque)
"Speedin'"(featuring R. Kelly)
"The Boss"(featuring T-Pain)
"Here I Am"(featuring Nelly and Avery Storm)
"Magnificent"(featuring John Legend)
"Maybach Music 2"(featuring Kanye West, T-Pain, and Lil Wayne)
"Go"(with Triple C's featuring Birdman)
"Super High"(featuring Ne-Yo)
"B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)"(featuring Styles P)
"Aston Martin Music"(featuring Drake and Chrisette Michele)
"9 Piece"(featuring Lil Wayne or T.I.)
"You the Boss"(featuring Nicki Minaj)
"I Love My bytches"
"Stay Schemin'"(featuring Drake and French Montana)
"Touch'N You"(featuring Usher)
"Diced Pineapples"(featuring Wale and Drake)
"100 Black Coffins"
"Box Chevy"

"Oil Money Gang"(featuring Jadakiss)
"No Games"(featuring Future)
"The Devil Is a Lie"(featuring Jay-Z)
"War Ready"(featuring Jeezy)
"Thug Cry"(featuring Lil Wayne)
"Keep Doin' That (Rich bytch)"(featuring R. Kelly)
"If They Knew"(featuring K. Michelle)
"Nickel Rock"(featuring Boosie Badazz)
"Foreclosures"
"Money Dance"(featuring The-Dream)
"Peace Sign"
"Sorry"(featuring Chris Brown)
"Make It Work"(with Wale and Meek Mill)
"Purple Lamborghini"(with Skrillex)
"Buy Back the Block"(featuring 2 Chainz and Gucci Mane)
"I Think She Like Me"(featuring Ty Dolla Sign)
"Trap Trap Trap"(featuring Young Thug and Wale)
"Florida Boy"(featuring T-Pain and Kodak Black)[21]
"Green Gucci Suit"(featuring Future)
"Act a Fool"(featuring Wale)
"Big Tyme"(featuring Swizz Beatz)
"Gold Roses"(featuring Drake)
"Gimme Brain"(with Travis Barker and Lil Wayne)
"Entanglements(with August Alsina)
"Pinned to the Cross"(featuring Finn Matthews)
"Outlawz"(featuring Jazmine Sullivan and 21 Savage)
"Little Havana"(featuring Willie Falcon and The-Dream)
"Shaq & Kobe"(with Meek Mill)
"Champagne Moments"

Tried to tell these dudes, Ross has been great at cultivating relationships in order to keep the appearance of relevancy musically.But he never has and never will be that guy he wanted to be musically. Game for a moment knocked out prime Tyson(50). Ross is more like Logan Paul,looking to fight Tyson once he sees a sign of weakness. Hes done it in just about all his hiphop fueds. He didnt want it with peak popularity jeezy,prime 50,or prime Drake til he saw chinks in the armor. Ross is the social media influencer who takes pics next to rented lambos,mansions and people way bigger than them to boost their profile. Thats basically Ross's career musically.But his mansions and lambos are really his,so of course in hiphop fans will side with him and not call him corny:mjlol:

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Tried to tell these dudes, Ross has been great at cultivating relationships in order to keep the appearance of relevancy musically.But he never has and never will be that guy he wanted to be musically. Game for a moment knocked out prime Tyson(50). Ross is more like Logan Paul,looking to fight Tyson once he sees a sign of weakness. Hes done it in just about all his hiphop fueds. He didnt want it with peak popularity jeezy,prime 50,or prime Drake til he saw chinks in the armor. Ross is the social media influencer who takes pics next to rented lambos,mansions and people way bigger than them to boost their profile. Thats basically Ross's career musically.But his mansions and lambos are really his,so of course in hiphop fans will side with him and not call him corny:mjlol:

Nah. Ross and Game both got as good a catalog as almost any hip hop artist that dropped their debut from 2005 forward. They just got personal baggage or personalities that rub a lot of folk the wrong way :mjlol:

It's funny you mentioned Jeezy and T.I., and I'm a fan of both but neither of them bigger than Ross or Game outside a few states down south at this point.

Ross got 14.3 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Game got 12.8, T.I. got 9.9, Jeezy got 4.2.

And you can say that's due to big name guests but most of Jeezy and T.I. most streamed tracks got big name guests too

And none of em been "relevant" far as new music in a long time

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Drop a track Rick :mjgrin:
but-why-wtf.gif

Lowkey, Game could be the nıgga that wanted to stage the fake beef with DaBaby for clout...

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
rick ross be giving out free 'vision board' material for broke people to aspire to :pachaha:

ross mastered his affirmations of greatness :blessed: without attracting that trauma and negativity that broke rappers and media be pulling people back into:scusthov:

keep winning, ross

drake is an oreo who don't even claim american heritage and lives a sheltered life benefitting from both sides of the race card to even talk about racism :ufdup: all that singing got y'all emotional and fooled
This is 100% FACTS.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that little instagram taunt might not have been the smartest idea :sadcam: Ross gonna end up apologizing for this one.