Rick Ross Says 50 Cent Ain't Wanna Catch That Fade When He Ran Down On Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I wish this nikkas threads would get the low quality posting tag

all he does is post old shyt and pass it off as new and use different forums to get his videos traffic because no one gives a fukk about them otherwise.. your claim to fame is talking on a washed up juelz track and selling bootleg CD's on the corner in a webseries, commit dat

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

all he does is post old shyt and pass it off as new and use different forums to get his videos traffic because no one gives a fukk about them otherwise.. your claim to fame is talking on a washed up juelz track and selling bootleg CD's on the corner in a webseries, commit dat
Who are the mods in the booth?

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

I hate these types of mf's. Almost as much as I hate the bs karceno stories where he pretends to have imaginary conversations with artists he doesn't even know on his youtube channel. I dont have any patience for it what so ever.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.