Rick Ross Taunts The Game On Losing His House, The Game Responds Back

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sucks

Idc why Game started the beef, but the fact that it’s 2 ppl who troll relentlessly all day with whoever is willing to engage is disappointing because Ross ain’t wanna participate.

Ross trolled 50, Envy and Birdman continuously but ain’t have the same energy for Game.. to me, that’s wack

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I f*ck with Ross's music, but dude be on his socials acting like he's in high school.

He needs to chill. Focus more on the music and leave the antics alone.

Focusing on the antics is the only thing keeping Ross relevant these days. Nobody gives a fukk about his music since 2012

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This sucks

Idc why Game started the beef, but the fact that it’s 2 ppl who troll relentlessly all day with whoever is willing to engage is disappointing because Ross ain’t wanna participate.

Ross trolled 50, Envy and Birdman continuously but ain’t have the same energy for Game.. to me, that’s wack

We all saw Ross and his team in a crisis. He really need to chill with Game honestly..

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Musically, it's a wrap for Ross hence the antics and trolling. And he doesn't have the hits or loyal fanbase like some of the legacy acts to eat off touring.

He's too busy actually eating, out here looking like Police Officer Grimace

officergrimace.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I f*ck with Ross's music, but dude be on his socials acting like he's in high school.

He needs to chill. Focus more on the music and leave the antics alone.
He’s finished musically, so this is what he has to do to promote his businesses and it’s working. Lol.