Rick Ross vs. Tory Lanez (Daystar responds!!!!!) (Rauce responds!!!)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You Ross haters are some real cock suckers, you don’t believe his raps about selling drugs throughout Miami because he used to be a CO. But you believe he literally drugs and rapes women because he rapped about it in one song. Even though no women ever came forward and said she was raped by Ross.

how could they come forward when “she ain’t even know it”?

:ohhh:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Y’all put a battery in Ross back after that mismatched 2 Chainz vs

I’m from carol city and Ross has never been boss of anything in Miami :mjlol:
I've heard Ross ain't shyt in mIami to

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross def one of them “industry friends “ Tory spoke on . Was all good when y’all was doing features , but quick to switch sides without even hitting him up first.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I've heard Ross ain't shyt in mIami to
He not even safe in CC. I remember years back him and Flo Rida tried to do a concert at the park and it got shot up. When he did his first video at Carol Mart, dude didn’t even wanna pay the young kids to wash the whips.

Ross territory is Broward

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
You Ross haters are some real cock suckers, you don’t believe his raps about selling drugs throughout Miami because he used to be a CO. But you believe he literally drugs and rapes women because he rapped about it in one song. Even though no women ever came forward and said she was raped by Ross.
and people who defend ross?

u brining up the fact that his "haters" dont believe his raps just proves that you're only trying to defend him IN THIS CASE

Ross is a fraud, this is all fact. he doesnt give af about what happened. he wants promo and thats it

did he mention anything about why HE HIMSELF didnt protest? no. He tried to make it into a circus by saying tory rents a condo.

the average person who sees this will clown tory for renting and say ross sonned him, he knows what hes doing.