Rick Ross's Legal Documents Released On the Internet (Where to Start)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Link Here:
here

Let's start w/ the obvious, this case is going to implode in the faces who defend these 2 chuckleheads.

Let me count the ways in which no one would even want to stand smiling next to them let alone actually have them in your backyard. Talk about these 2 in deep shyt...

1) Jonathan Zamudio is a cocaine/meth user (possible dealer) who has SERVED TIME previously (oops)
(before we go on read that last one twice)
2) He & his bud "Caceres" (Also a known drug addict) were living ILLEGALLY on Ross's property.
3) The medical evidence of Jonathan's injuries are sketchy as hell.
4) They STOLE LAWN EQUIPMENT from Ross
5) He used Ross's vehicles when he wasn't on the premise.
6) These 2 previously worked on Ross's other property but it is clear that they abused the opportunity

Coli breh's ...this is the worst case I've seen since that Ron Paul Supporter girl who tried to say Obama supporters made a Letter B on her face.

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

It's going to collapse so fukking fast when this goes to Trial. The "POOR" Jonathan ... is cooked. He's going to probably serve time for stealing Ross's lawn equipment. But let's not just stop there, he's likely stolen other things in other countless places.

Imagine that a huckster who does methadone and cocaine, what are the chances? Million to one... doc....million to one.

Last edited:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
OP come off real e teamish...

Ima check that link tho props nonetheless
I am on team "most definitely". What's not to like? Miami sun,bricks of cocaine,yachts,Khaled advice, Justus League, hot heartless bytches,Maybach floor mats, you have to trust the devil you know, I didn't see anything when they strung Jonathan to the cigarette boat and dragged him. :win:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Link Here:
here

Let's start w/ the obvious, this case is going to implode in the faces who defend these 2 chuckleheads.

Let me count the ways in which no one would even want to stand smiling next to them let alone actually have them in your backyard. Talk about these 2 in deep shyt...

1) Jonathan Zamudio is a cocaine/meth user (possible dealer) who has SERVED TIME previously (oops)
(before we go on read that last one twice)
2) He & his bud "Caceres" (Also a known drug addict) were living ILLEGALLY on Ross's property.
3) The medical evidence of Jonathan's injuries are sketchy as hell.
4) They STOLE LAWN EQUIPMENT from Ross
5) He used Ross's vehicles when he wasn't on the premise.
6) These 2 previously worked on Ross's other property but it is clear that they abused the opportunity

Coli breh's ...this is the worst case I've seen since that Ron Paul Supporter girl who tried to say Obama supporters made a Letter B on her face.

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

It's going to collapse so fukking fast when this goes to Trial. The "POOR" Jonathan ... is cooked. He's going to probably serve time for stealing Ross's lawn equipment. But let's not just stop there, he's likely stolen other things in other countless places.

Imagine that a huckster who does methadone and cocaine, what are the chances? Million to one... doc....million to one.

This pr shyt is crazy :bryan: stan's breaking down rappers criminal cases trying to sway coli opinion :mjlol: what's next :dead:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I am on team "most definitely". What's not to like? Miami sun,bricks of cocaine,yachts,Khaled advice, Justus League, hot heartless bytches,Maybach floor mats, you have to trust the devil you know, I didn't see anything when they strung Jonathan to the cigarette boat and dragged him. :win:
this post is tripping me out:russ::russ: