Rick Santorum on CNN: Obama stayed quiet about "black-on-white" crime

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember a few days before the San Bernadino attack, this imbecile was on MSNBC saying he believed in open carry/concealed weapons in bars....He's an absolute extremist, yet somehow the new admin has made him look relatively tame in comparison, though no less racist, smug, stupid, self satisfied....

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Having a black president for eight years seems to have caused a lot of white people to go batshyt crazy for some reason. :what:

People talking about "but they voted for Obama in blah blah blah"

They don't understand how quickly the climate changed with the police brutality and the rise of the most dangerous rap group BLM :mjlol:

Cap off 8 years of a black man in the white house and the whole "once you go black" thing seems like a reality in more facets in life than these clowns wives.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So he's saying that white terrorism isn't a problem.

I'd love to see their talking point sheet.
16681510_1634448070184090_5713064470003524972_n.jpg

:sas2:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Having a black president for eight years seems to have caused a lot of white people to go batshyt crazy for some reason. :what:
i gotta say, never mind the fact i'm buzzed off this cognac, America* is still a one of a kind place.
Admittedly they initially elected the black president because McCain was acting funny style and their bank accounts were depreciating by the minute so they never really had a choice.
But the second time, they had already indicated their discomfort at having a black president and yet when given the chance to pick the straight from central casting American they stuck with the black guy :mindblown:
And then they go and pick the complete antithesis of the black president for his successor :mindblown:
only in America brehs, only in America...and that's a factual statement :ufdup:
these guys willingly picked a black guy to lead them and then spent the next 8 years acting all shytty about it :mindblown:

*the fact that Hillary couldn't beat a reality tv star with no political experience shows that the white vote is still instrumental and 'the Obama Coalition' still required cacs from flyover country to cross the threshold, something the Democrats need to keep in mind.