Ricky Gervais sonning Tim Allen appreciation thread.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I said Galaxy Quest a movie is better than any MOVIE Gervais has ever been in and it wasn't from a lack of trying. He needs to be a bit more self aware when making these jokes.
I still dont see your point. Movie, tv show, who cares? Gervais is more talented and has been in better and more important projects than Tim Allen ever was.

You couldve at least tried Toy Story.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I still dont see your point. Movie, tv show, who cares? Gervais is more talented and has been in better and more important projects than Tim Allen ever was.

You couldve at least tried Toy Story.
My point is I disagree. Tim Allen is as if not more accomplished in Hollywood especially in a historically more prestigious medium motion pictures than Ricky Gervais. The joke he told specifically doesn't suit him IMO. Galaxy Quest is a classic to me, I can watch that over and over.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
My point is I disagree. Tim Allen is as if not more accomplished in Hollywood especially in a historically more prestigious medium motion pictures than Ricky Gervais. The joke he told specifically doesn't suit him IMO. Galaxy Quest is a classic to me, I can watch that over and over.
I mean i guess Galaxy Quest is cool LOL i don't have it in these high regard you do apparently.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you can compare Home Improvements/Galaxy Quest to the impact that Ricky Gervais has had on comedy.

I watched Home Improvements as a kid and enjoyed the show, but Gervais' comedy can jump back and forth from smart to crass with ease and skill. He just has too many skills to utilize.

Don't even get me started on Tim Allen being MAGA crowd :what: