Right now at this very moment you are surrounded and being observed by an almost innumerable amount of beings, what faces are they making?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Honestly you just gotta watch it, it's open to a LOT of interpretation but i think you'll enjoy it. Heavy movie though, and there's definitely alot going on underneath it. The original spanish movie it's a remake of is actually called "Open Your Eyes" when translated.

:sas2:

also royoko was the best girl in that harem

:wow:
dog i get mad thinking about how these japanese animators drew such beautiful women only to always leave them frustrated :pachaha:

an old guilty pleasure of mine was Love Hina and Elvenlied. Now I said not to accept many notions, but both Tenchi Muyo and Love Hina veil Shinto storylines. The mere idea of being the landlord of an all girls dormitory still haunting me :sadcam: instead im here with yall :mjcry:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This was a joke spin thread. Wtf yall doing :dwillhuh:
trying to ride it out before it leaves the first page

giphy.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
that is dangerous in it's own way

trying to gatekeep knowledge is also how you let people you can help fall into destruction

& put yourself at risk in the end because now the world at large is full of fools you judged to be not worth educating

then they end up dragging the world we all share right down to 0

it's a lot of arrogance & other flaws in folks that practice all variations of religions or forms of spirituality

For the record, I really do appreciate your posts.