Right-Wing Militia Leader Arrested In New Mexico

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same group was training to assassinate Obama, Clinton and Soros too in 2017 and still wasn't arrested.

Militia in New Mexico Planned to Kill Obama and Clinton, F.B.I. Was Told

Mr. Hopkins finally came under the scrutiny of federal authorities in 2017, after the F.B.I. received reports that his group was “training” to assassinate Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros, according to documents unsealed Monday in federal court.

The court affidavit gave few details about the report the F.B.I. received stating that the United Constitutional Patriots “were training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama because of these individuals’ support of Antifa.” The term Antifa refers to left-wing activists who have clashed with right-wing groups in cities across the country.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Same group was training to assassinate Obama, Clinton and Soros too in 2017 and still wasn't arrested.

Militia in New Mexico Planned to Kill Obama and Clinton, F.B.I. Was Told

Mr. Hopkins finally came under the scrutiny of federal authorities in 2017, after the F.B.I. received reports that his group was “training” to assassinate Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros, according to documents unsealed Monday in federal court.

The court affidavit gave few details about the report the F.B.I. received stating that the United Constitutional Patriots “were training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama because of these individuals’ support of Antifa.” The term Antifa refers to left-wing activists who have clashed with right-wing groups in cities across the country.
Feels like the current administration has perpetuated a social climate where this is acceptable but that's just me :hubie:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

you have to be an info wars screwball to believe the bolded have anything to do with antifa

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The Law-and-Order Party y'all
I remember when Trump gave his first speech, and he kept dropping "Law and Order" and other Nixonian rhetoric, and I just sat there like
"Of all the presidents to model yourself after, his speechwriters are really going with Nixon. :dwillhuh:"

That's why all the fukk shyt with Russia/impeachment seemed so likely. I bet a 1,000,000 coli cash on it.:heh:
He's literally a frankenstein monster of all the worst parts of the past five republican presidents:
Nixon's rhetoric and impeachability, Gerald Ford's general demented ineptitude, Reagan's economic policies and being a bs former actor-turned-politician, Bush Sr.'s annoying ass debate tactics and highkey :mjpls: policies, and Bush Jr's stupidity and general disregard for the executive office. :heh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
He's literally a frankenstein monster of all the worst parts of the past five republican presidents:
Nixon's rhetoric and impeachability, Gerald Ford's general demented ineptitude, Reagan's economic policies and being a bs former actor-turned-politician, Bush Sr.'s annoying ass debate tactics and highkey :mjpls: policies, and Bush Jr's stupidity and general disregard for the executive office. :heh:
uNHLdVO.png