RIGHT, WRONG, AND RELIGION, BROTHER!

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE DIALOGUE, BROTHER! I CONFUSED EUTHYPHRO WITH EPICURUS! :snoop:

Prophet Ess Dot Carter from the lands of Brook also spoke on it:

Tears on the mausoleum floor
Blood stains the Colosseum doors
Lies on the lips of a priest
Thanksgiving disguised as a feast
Rolling in Rolls Royce Corniche
Only the doctors got this, I’m hiding from police
Cocaine seats, all white like I got the whole thing bleached
Drug dealer chic, I’m wondering if a thug’s prayers reach
Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?
Socrates asked whose bias do y'all seek?

All for Plato, screech
I’m out here balling, I know y'all hear my sneaks
Jesus was a carpenter, Yeezy he laid beats
Hova flow the Holy Ghost, get the hell up out your seats, preach

:huhldup:

ROFL_GUY

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
THERE IS A HIGHER POWER, DUDE!

and thats the bottom line......

Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
BROTHER IT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY 1. CONTROVERSIAL TO DESCRIBE THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN DEITY AS AN AUTHORITARIAN WITH A MEAN STREAK, BROTHER! THE HULKSTER DOESN'T SEE WHY THAT'S STUCK IN YOUR CRAW!

2. AND IT MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY OBJECTIVE MORALITY COMES FROM GOD, BUT CHRISTIANS DO MAKE THE ARGUMENT, DUUUDE!

3. YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED BY THE PREMISES OF THE ORIGINAL DILEMMA, BROTHER! EITHER GOD IS THE CREATOR OF RIGHT AND WRONG OR HE IS THE BEST KNOWER OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG! IN THE FIRST CASE, THIS MAKES MORALITY SUBJECT TO GOD'S WHIMS! IN THE SECOND, THIS MEANS MORALITY HAS A SOURCE OUTSIDE OF GOD! HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THAT MORE CLEARLY, BROTHER?

1. Again, no one's denying that.

2. No. I've been in a Christian for 18 years and the glory has always been to God.

3. I'm not denying God is the creator of right and wrong. I said he has the absolute subjective morality. I said nothing preceded him so that is the only possibility. Then you're going to question god's authority. Then you're going to throw in your own emotions saying "he's running the universe wrong" but that is not at your discretion or anyone's, as creations of the creator of all.