Rihanna Reportedly Drops Ari Fletcher From Savage X Fenty Over Controversial Domestic Violence Comme

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one I am going to sit back and watch.

I don't agree with Ari's message, but I agreed with her response and hope more celebrities handle people like this going forward. Getting sick of peons on Facebook trying to police others whilst betraying their own virtues (in this situation, they're gunning for someone who is not that different to other people who normalise abuse in their relationship).

Can understand why Robyn would drop her as ultimately, it is bad for business.
you doing too much and sounf stupid

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is one I am going to sit back and watch.

I don't agree with Ari's message, but I agreed with her response and hope more celebrities handle people like this going forward. Getting sick of peons on Facebook trying to police others whilst betraying their own virtues (in this situation, they're gunning for someone who is not that different to other people who normalise abuse in their relationship).

Can understand why Robyn would drop her as ultimately, it is bad for business.
This where I'm at with it

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A domestic violence victim that was hugged up with the abuser years later.

1505.jpg

:unimpressed:
I didn't know bout this.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Dudes in here cosigning this bird brain shyt. :mindblown:
I think for many of the dudes on here, they seeing a “celebrity” not back down to the public backlash or “canceling” makes them respect her more for not caring that people feelings hurt over something she said. Prolly is refreshing to them in this day and age.

She on some dumb shyt tho. And this prolly ain’t the hill to die on :russ:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all lame ass nikkas like beating women that bad:what:

I mean it is what it is. In the future they gone have a place set aside for people who like them garbage ass lifestyles. Ain’t talking about the slammer.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
No one is cosigning her logic. Ima level with you, part of the problem this era is with people like you not being able to look at individual components.

A part of the problem with this era is people who see a post or two and make an assumption about what someone is about. Don’t be that guy.

edit: and you agreed with her response. That’s a cosign nephew

Last edited: