Riley and Mickey did this to Wade to make room for Westbrook ?

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
What's all this "did this to him" talky talk?

He's gone. It's time to move on.
Matter of fact, it's been time to move on.

Peace and much respect to D Wade but damn it's gonna be fun not watching him get back on defense whilst he argues with a ref.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's simple the way i see it

• Heat had ~ $19M in cap space for this coming season.
  • Wade wanted more than $23M-$25M range per season (which he deserved)
  • Wade wouldnt come back at a discount for a team that's not championship ready (No Durant)
  • Heat arent willing to go into luxury again for a team thats not championship ready
  • Riley has to choose between locking the franchise into a 3 year contract for a player he feels will only be effective for another 2 or move on to start the rebuilding process.
Look im mad at both sides for not working it out but as a Heat fan and a D-Wade fan i understand and accept it. Look all over the board and you'll find posts where i keep saying "fukk CHAMPIONSHIPS, GET YOUR MONEY because there are way too many broke champions out there". and i stand firmly behind that statement. Wade is 35 and wont get any more big contracts. he has to get his money. The Miami Heat as a franchise will be here long after Wade is gone. They have to protect their capspace nd start thinking about the near future and recover from some of their mistakes with the cap and draft pick.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Dragic deal, give up 2 first rounds, lose Wade, and expect to get Westbrook :mjlol: