Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now THAT will be a main event worth putting on PPV

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Pretty good show though I think the main event suffered due to long term booking. Because most of the angles for it were shot back in December and aired in January. I think Lethal and Del Rio should of closed in retrospect and had the masked men attack Del Rio with Joe and J-Briscoe saving him and ending the show with the same face off.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good show though I think the main event suffered due to long term booking. Because most of the angles for it were shot back in December and aired in January. I think Lethal and Del Rio should of closed in retrospect and had the masked men attack Del Rio with Joe and J-Briscoe saving him and ending the show with the same face off.
It was the kingdom right under the masks ? No Matt hardy ?

Silkk

Daps
ROH/NJPW supershows in May should be good
cant-wait.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats who I thought it was but I thought I read some where that this was suppose to be the angle that introduced Chikara /CMLL/AAA (I can't remember which one) into ROH
Have you been watching RoH forever ? I watch it off and on so im trying to figure when they realized that jay was a main eventer ( I really like him ) like how'd he get his single run leading to the first title , and were the briscos heels originally ?

Silkk

Daps
Have you been watching RoH forever ? I watch it off and on so im trying to figure when they realized that jay was a main eventer ( I really like him ) like how'd he get his single run leading to the first title , and were the briscos heels originally ?
Might wanna wiki that breh