#RingsideRave Presents: The Fade Hour

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to THE FADE HOUR where we get faded off our favorite "beverages" & "flowers"...then recap & discuss the latest Boxing news, beefs, and fights :obama:

Check us out, show us love, & hit the SUBSCRIBE button on YOUTUBE, and the FOLLOW button on iTunes & Podomatic :blessed:

:whoa:...we're also on Twitter & IG, @ringsiderave, for all your updates & breaking news :salute:

New Podcast Alert!!!

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 5: #CaneloGGG2 recap & #JoshuaPovetkin discussion

Starring: @RGR_Newzz, @mr. smoke weed , @patscorpio, & @King P

Hosted by: @malbaker86

#RingsideRave

Recent episodes:

"The Fade Hour" Ep.1: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury & more

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 2: Ryan Garcia vs Carlos Morales recap & Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter discussion

Special LIVE Edition of "The Fade Hour" Ep. 3: Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 4: Shawn Porter vs Danny Garcia recap & Canelo vs GGG discussion

*Newzz side note* Thank you to all the brehs who have been messing with Ringside Rave, & me personally, from the beginning...I REALLY appreciate it. I promise:wow:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Welcome to THE FADE HOUR where we get faded off our favorite "beverages" & "flowers"...then recap & discuss the latest Boxing news, beefs, and fights :obama:

Check us out, show us love, & hit the SUBSCRIBE button on YOUTUBE, and the FOLLOW button on iTunes & Podomatic :blessed:

:whoa:...we're also on Twitter & IG, @ringsiderave, for all your updates & breaking news :salute:

New Podcast Alert!!!

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 5: #CaneloGGG2 recap & #JoshuaPovetkin discussion

Starring: @RGR_Newzz, @mr. smoke weed , @patscorpio, & @King P

Hosted by: @malbaker86

#RingsideRave

Recent episodes:

"The Fade Hour" Ep.1: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury & more

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 2: Ryan Garcia vs Carlos Morales recap & Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter discussion

Special LIVE Edition of "The Fade Hour" Ep. 3: Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter

"The Fade Hour" Ep. 4: Shawn Porter vs Danny Garcia recap & Canelo vs GGG discussion

*Newzz side note* Thank you to all the brehs who have been messing with Ringside Rave, & me personally, from the beginning...I REALLY appreciate it. I promise:wow:

Yessssssssssss

Brehs come support, you won’t regret it. Shouts to my brothers @RGR_Newzz @malbaker86 @patscorpio and @King P