When I die
Y'all better post all my videos
All my music n shyt
Follow me on twitter n shyt

- blackierobinson

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Isn't this the breh who posted pics of his crashed car and thought his life was over since he couldn't get to work anymore? Cot'damn life is short.‎
Apparently it was over. That happened like 3 weeks before his passing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
he probable overdose :mjcry:

the reason is posted in the thread in the banner.. just prepare yourself to read it cause :mjcry:

This is so sad. :mjcry:

Don't recall his name before, did he post mostly in he Arcadium?

Anyways, RIP breh.

one of the more active posters in the arcadium
He was an AWFUL poster. But rip..

he was actually pretty fukking hilarious - but even if you dont feel that way no need to talk down on someone who just passed :mjcry:

Isn't this the breh who posted pics of his crashed car and thought his life was over since he couldn't get to work anymore? Cot'damn life is short.‎

yes :mjcry: he PMed me his number a few days after the car crash (I was unaware of the car crash, I always helped him setting his stream up for games so I figured it was something like that and just responded to him in a thread dedicated to that instead of calling him) to call him and I never did and ive felt like shyt ever since ive heard the news this morning :mjcry:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow I feel ill be forgotten on the coli when I die :(

Like... No one will find out or care

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This is really sad, The Breh definitely seemed like he'd be fun to chill and hang out with, I should have helped him more in his car thread. :mjcry:

the reason is posted in the thread in the banner.. just prepare yourself to read it cause :mjcry:

one of the more active posters in the arcadium

he was actually pretty fukking hilarious - but even if you dont feel that way no need to talk down on someone who just passed :mjcry:

yes :mjcry: he PMed me his number a few days after the car crash (I was unaware of the car crash, I always helped him setting his stream up for games so I figured it was something like that and just responded to him in a thread dedicated to that instead of calling him) to call him and I never did and ive felt like shyt ever since ive heard the news this morning :mjcry: