RIP Frank Ocean’s Younger Brother Ryan

Daps
This is fukked up man.

ARehz4j.png

There’s Frank at the scene.:mjcry: I can’t imagine what kinda pain he must be in.

These car/aerial accidents always hit me hard.

There’s legit like two celebrities who I stan, Kobe and Frank, so this kinda fukked me up.

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Wrapping his car does not have anything to do with crashing his car

Im not gonna bite & get into it in a death thread.

Was just saying it’s a little spooky he tweeted that And later passes in a car accident.

Wrapping/Crashing is an interchangeable Word... it means the same thing essentially.

Stop looking for heat in a death thread.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im not gonna bite & get into it in a death thread.

Was just saying it’s a little spooky he tweeted that And later passes in a car accident.

Wrapping/Crashing is an interchangeable Word... it means the same thing essentially.

Stop looking for heat in a death thread.
Yeah but "wrapping your car" in the context of the tweet is using shrinkwrap to re-skin your car with a new color/design. I hope you know that. And aren't tryna insinuate this kid was tweeting about how he plans to kill himself in a car accident.

R.I.P

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Yeah but "wrapping your car" in the context of the tweet is using shrinkwrap to re-skin your car with a new color/design. I hope you know that. And aren't tryna insinuate this kid was tweeting about how he plans to kill himself in a car accident.

R.I.P

My bad, I didn’t think about that. Nah I wasn’t trying to insinuate that at all, I just got it wrong.

RIP