Rip Yung Mazi

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Strip clubs like King of Diamonds in Miami have $75 bottles specials in the last 2 months. I went there last year, and they had the typical $3 to 400 per bottle every night of the week. What also is alarming is that on a Friday night, the strip club was not even half full the entire night.

I'm just saying, things changed so fast.

Again, I ask for proof in da claims that you previously made. Ain't none of that shyt proof.

Daps
Strip clubs like King of Diamonds in Miami have $75 bottles specials in the last 2 months. I went there last year, and they had the typical $3 to 400 per bottle every night of the week. What also is alarming is that on a Friday night, the strip club was not even half full the entire night.

I'm just saying, things changed so fast.
Business in strip clubs tends to drop during the summer. At least in my experience.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Unlike you I read the entire thread. Doesn't take a genius to guess what happened.

Nice assumption there. I see y'all like to do that ALOT lately.

Post receipts from this thread, or get the fukk out. We don't know who killed him and why, if you a cop working on this ongoing investigation, then feel free to let me know. Until then you relying on GUESS work.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nice assumption there. I see y'all like to do that ALOT lately.

Post receipts from this thread, or get the fukk out. We don't who killed him and why, if you a cop working on this ongoing investigation, then feel free to let me know.
Do dirt to the wrong nikka and you'll take a dirt nap. Thug Life is essentially, 'Live by the sword, die by the sword.' Nothing more to see here, don't step on the chalk, move along. Circle of Life and shyt. nikkas die everyday in the hood b.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Do dirt to the wrong nikka and you'll take a dirt nap. Thug Life is essentially, 'Live by the sword, die by the sword.' Nothing more to see here, don't step on the chalk, move along.

So he 'finessed the plug'? cuz that's an awful specific claim by one guy.

Now you basically saying "he did something".... but y'all have no exact receipts. So why even make up some random bullshyt?

I'd love to know what he really did, it don't take a genius to know he had enemies. But WHAT that was, and WHO was the aggressor, we don't know that. You're making that up as you go.