Rise of The Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 holiday 2016.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes I'm mad at a game I bought and beat almost a year ago.
giphy.gif
:comeon:
:umad:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Got it preordered and preloaded.

Cant wait til this weekend to finally play.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already better then Uncharted 4.
Game is garbage stawhp it. Guns sound like chickpea shooters. Easily the worst game I've played all year. These Xbots hyped this bullshyt up so hard on some faint praise shyt was fuking trash. I'll never listen to @Kamikaze Revy opinion on games ever again on thecoli.com

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game is garbage stawhp it. Guns sound like chickpea shooters. Easily the worst game I've played all year. These Xbots hyped this bullshyt up so hard on some faint praise shyt was fuking trash. I'll never listen to @Kamikaze Revy opinion on games ever again on thecoli.com
My son was in awe playing it friend. Perhaps you need to get in touch with your inner child. Action is better then uncharted so far friend. There's more danger friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I played it while on my phone. Game easier than Asian hoes in Japan
Demonic post. Stop the filth.

Play on the hardest difficulty then friend. I was lurking the uncharted 4 thread and you seemed to have trouble playing on crushing so maybe you should crank it up a notch to get in touch with that feeling, friend.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Demonic post. Stop the filth.

Play on the hardest difficulty then friend. I was lurking the uncharted 4 thread and you seemed to have trouble playing on crushing so maybe you should crank it up a notch to get in touch with that feeling, friend.
Game still sucks on hardest. Enemies are dumber than doorknobs and Lara turns into super girl super early. horrible sounding guns and pisspoor gun mechanics make this a snooze fest. action is on par with Uncharted ONE. Lame set pieces(hold up to run while stuff explodes) boring characters, terrible acting I have no idea what these cacs saw in this title. I'm salty I bought this shyt full price due to the coli acting like this shyt hot. fukk I'm tight now :mad:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game still sucks on hardest. Enemies are dumber than doorknobs and Lara turns into super girl super early. horrible sounding guns and pisspoor gun mechanics make this a snooze fest. action is on par with Uncharted ONE. Lame set pieces, boring characters, terrible acting I have no idea what these cacs saw in this title
I'll reserve judgement until I complete the title friend. Please don't use racial slurs

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Is this shyt really better than UC4? :comeon:

If so I'll have to cop. My gaming plate is loaded af so for me to pull the trigger on this i need to be A1 on it. I need some objective opinions no Stan shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt really better than UC4? :comeon:

If so I'll have to cop. My gaming plate is loaded af so for me to pull the trigger on this i need to be A1 on it. I need some objective opinions no Stan shyt
I played ROTR before UC4 and I absolutely hated it. I felt it was downgraded from the first TR 2013 which was alright. ROTR just felt bloated and cheesy(very predictable and almost cheap). Dudes on here seem to be wowed by simple cheap explosions with little to no gameplay. Say what you want about UC4's "walking" moments but ROTR had a very formulaic design e.g. find stuff, pick up stuff, upgrade stuff continue. It wasn't fun to me because the game wasn't satisyfing in the combat department.

The game just didn't do anything for me at all. If the gunplay was good I'd forgive everything else but even that was bad. The story? Characters? Writing? :trash:

Cringeworthy dialogue. Just cop for $20 for XB1.

TR2013 was better.