Rittz - Top Of The Line - Album Discussion Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Rittz is back with his 3rd album, Top of the Line, on Strange Music.

This album is FLAMES front to back. I like this record much more than his 2nd album on first listen.
rittz-top-of-the-line-deluxe-edition.jpeg

01. Top of the Line
02. Ghost Story
03. Until We Meet Again
04. Pull Up
05. Inside of the Groove feat. E-40 & Mike Posner
06. Bootleg Kev (Skit)
07. The Formula feat. Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko
08. MVP
09. KISA
10. Propane feat. Devin The Dude & MJG
11. My Window
12. Diamonds and Gold feat. Cheeto Gambine
13. Back to Yesterday
14. All Night
15. Lookin Back Now
16. Day of the Dead
17. Just Say No
18. Ang3r Management (Skit)
19. Im No Good
20. Nostalgia
21. Strange Music Tag (Outro)
22. Is That That bytch
23. Stars Align
24. Same Old Me

CD Deluxe Bonus

01. Cold Blooded
02. Born for This

BUY this shyt if you can. Dope artists deserve support! Def gonna cop this when i get the chance.

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
One of the best on Strange right now
Strange has a pretty nice roster.

On first listen, I agree that this album is better than his second. A LOT better, IMO. I LOVE the production and feel of this album so far. Only thing missing was a Yelawolf feature. I feel like he woulda fit in perfect on damn near any song on this album. Really digging this album so far.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Strange has a pretty nice roster.

On first listen, I agree that this album is better than his second. A LOT better, IMO. I LOVE the production and feel of this album so far. Only thing missing was a Yelawolf feature. I feel like he woulda fit in perfect on damn near any song on this album. Really digging this album so far.
Truth. The 2nd album was ok but this new joint definitely smashes it easily.

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
dl'ing now...will cop tomorrow morning. Was listening to White Jesus reloaded otw back from my rendezvous today...

Yo folk on here wasnt fukkin with Next to Nothing???...bruh other than a couple of songs in the middle (Blow, 911, and another song that escapes me) that album was flames...better than Johnny Valiant imo :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
dl'ing now...will cop tomorrow morning. Was listening to White Jesus reloaded otw back from my rendezvous today...

Yo folk on here was fukkin with Next to Nothing...bruh other than a couple in of songs in the middle (Blow, 911, and another song that escapes me) that album was flames...better than Johnny Valiant imo :yeshrug:
Jonny Valiant had the stronger personal tracks. I just recently revisited Next To Nothing and I thought it was just ok when it dropped but i like it alot more now. This new joint has a nice mix of the 2 albums. Lots of depth and emotion and plenty of bangers.