RJJ Vs GGG at 160

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first glance it should be Roy easily seeing as he's quicker, faster and pretty close in power. But then you have to consider Roy was at his best in the middle of the ring and GGG is one of the best ever at cutting off the ring and cornering his opponent while applying constant, relentless pressure. Roy would be uncomfortable for sure...Roy could fight on the inside but his legendary handspeed would be neutralized fighting a GGG fight, not to mention the fact that GGG's chin is just ridiculous.

Who pulls this one out?

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy Jones will murder that dude

If he can keep the fight in the middle of the ring yeah he'd probably destroy GGG but can he? Has he ever fought someone with the Stamina, Power, Strength and relentlessness of a GGG? Dude comes at you like a damn Terminator

Daps
At first glance it should be Roy easily seeing as he's quicker, faster and pretty close in power. But then you have to consider Roy was at his best in the middle of the ring and GGG is one of the best ever at cutting off the ring and cornering his opponent while applying constant, relentless pressure. Roy would be uncomfortable for sure...Roy could fight on the inside but his legendary handspeed would be neutralized fighting a GGG fight, not to mention the fact that GGG's chin is just ridiculous.

Who pulls this one out?
GGG stans got me laughing like Stephen A Smith on First Take :laff:

Couldn't even corner a fighter that was gassed after Round 4, my mans tank was on E and hes moonwalking around the ring :laff:

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GGG stans got me laughing like Stephen A Smith on First Take :laff:

Couldn't even corner a fighter that was gassed after Round 4, my mans tank was on E and hes moonwalking around the ring :laff:

:mjlol: I'm no GGG Stan but u can't deny that dude is one of the greatest pressure fighters ever. The reason why he couldn't corner Canelo effectively was because of Canelo"s counter punches and combinations. GGG was getting hit way too much to effectively corner Canelo

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jones Jr is top 3 middleweight of all time (Behind Robinson but perhaps above Hagler). Jones would destroy.him. With that said, GGG is a beast and at least a top 10 MW of all time.

I agree...Jones is top 3 ever but I don't think this fight goes as easy as some people are making it out to be. Roy was never comfortable against the ropes...Roy wants the fight right in the middle of the ring. GGG is a master at trapping and cutting off the ring.

I can't definitively say that Roy takes this...even tho he is the superior boxer and even puncher because styles makes fights and GGG can take a punch.