RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
thats why the cutter is suck a sick move. can hit at any moment. Randy a savage out there in the real world RKO'ing people

fu-into-rko-o.gif
RKO.gif

randy-orton-rko.gif
NDFGA.gif
randy-orton-rko-o.gif

T2eEa.gif
rko-on-sheamus-o.gif

diamond-cutter-o.gif
img-2840409-1-DDP.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

:deadrose: yep Y'all trying to make folks look crazy at the office, I'm genuinely laughing out loud at this thread. it's too early for this shyt :heh:

I know the product ain't what it once was but I wonder if kids know how good they have it with RKO's. They require no assistance from your friends to nail them with it. Not that I'm advocating they do anything other than not try this stuff at home

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:whoa:

Hold on a second fam. DDP was coming up with crazy ways to do it every week

Don't get me wrong, DDP executed the Diamond Cutter on a GOAT level but the unintentional comedy that the RKO has puts it over the edge for me. From the comedic way Orton slithers about prior to doing it to the spots where he's catching people mid-air with it (the Evan Bourne SSP spot comes to mind). Plus, the way JR used to call it anytime Orton hit an RKO was golden.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Tough call. I mean the Diamond Cutter took the initial Ace Crusher to the next level. I think his Cutter looks arguably the most devastating of the three, if anything.

But those RKO variations are unfukkwitable. :whew: DDP never came close to even a quarter of those, most were just off reversals. Randy was catching nikkas from any and everywhere and would have you going :krs: