Road Rage Incidents Kill Two Fathers In Illinois And California

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
New video shows the moments before a father of two was shot by another driver in Illinois, and in California, another father was killed on the road in front of his family. NBC News’ Isa Gutiérrez has more details on these alarming attacks.

Daps
As long as nobody actively trying to cut me off I let people pass me and keep on about my day. Road rage is some stupid shyt. You gonna pull over and fight a stranger on the side of the road?

I used to drive for a living and have had some real a$$holes do dumb shyt on the road but I just realized early on to let them do their thing it ain’t worth ruining your life over.

funny shyt is when someone trying to get around you or driving extremely fast and then you pull up next to them at the red light after they did all that extra shyt. Idiot

King Poetic

Harder They Fall
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
I still remembered to this day , this cac got mad I was driving slow just cruising and he whips around me just staring and jumps in front of me and ended up hitting a deer running across the street..

I just blew my horn and waved when I drove passed

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
shyt is so nerve wrecking driving with your fam on the highway peacefully and you have dumbass people not giving a fukk coming inches from hitting you it makes you want to hurt dem..I need to start to remembering shyt like this

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
so they are calling these "attacks" when both dudes got out the cars to confront the other people?
You get out your car walk up to the other car. Then get popped out here the shooter usually isn't even charged.

It was black women they tried to railroad for popping this Mexican after he ran up to her window. They charged her then finally dropped it. She shot him through the window when he ran up. She was licensed to carry, they said it was no evidence he touched her door or some shyt:martin: