Road to Redemption but 1st lemme slump a Mexican...Danny Swift Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Who you got??

• #swiftset stay on top like toupee

• Swift scrambles Rios Brain

• Run Time is ducking

• Rios shocks the World

• Benevidez gets the W

• Gavril bring gold to TMT

Results are only viewable after voting.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
:jbhmm:

Danny+Garcia+Drops+Erik+Morales.gif

4d59442a222859bfe0733f8b37b95166.gif

4SCXclq.gif

Undefeated against Mexicans :Swift1:

5Jp406T.jpg

DearMinorCrow-max-1mb.gif

#swiftset :Lol88:

:pachaha: nobody worried care about that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Garcia-Rios: "Brandon is not easy"

In this video interview captured by Fight Hub TV, Danny Garcia and his father/trainer Angel Garcia talk about why they’re not taking this weekend’s match-up with Brandon Rios lightly...

Danny Garcia on the perception that Brandon Rios should be a walk in the park for him:

“That’s not my mindset. I never have my mindset like it’s gonna be an easy fight. My mindset is I’m fighting the best Brandon Rios because I don’t ever wanna cheat myself. I wanna come in here, put 100% in the gym, work hard, run everyday, train hard, and that’s what brings the best out of Danny Garcia.

“I can’t really go off what other people say. I don’t pay attention to none of that. I know he’s training hard, you know [it’s an opportunity of a lifetime] for him. So I just gotta stay focused, I gotta — I’m locked in.”

Angel Garcia on if he expects Brandon Rios to be an easy fight for his son:

“Well the thing is that people that’s saying it’s easy ‘cause they probably never threw a punch in their life. ‘Cause boxing bro, I don’t care who you fight, it’s not easy. Any time you fight anybody it’s hard ‘cause ain’t nobody like getting punched in the face. So as soon as somebody tell you ‘meet me outside’ you gonna be looking at your friend saying ‘Yo, get in between this! Stop it. When I go outside you stop it, please.’ So ain’t nothing easy, bro.

“Listen, like I said, the people that say that never had a street fight. They never got punched in the tip of the nose to say ‘it’s nothin’ easy.’ Brandon’s not easy. It might be the fight of the year after Danny get done with him...This gonna be a great fight. Brandon is a good opponent for Danny...anything easy is when they give you something for free...Anytime you gotta work for it, it’s not easy...

“[Brandon] ain’t gonna win ‘cause we ain’t gonna give him that. He’s still Danny Garcia, he never got his ass whooped, Thurman ain’t do nothin’ to Danny ‘cause the one in the hospital with a broken elbow is [Thurman].”

:mjlol: at this nonsense..like i said if danny struggles with him just a little bit it will not be a good look

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They said last time Swifts fight in LA wasn't selling N it did over 10k ...so well see:jbhmm:

PBC flopped in Vegas for Thurman vs Guerrero with AB on the undercard...so it's possible

Benevidez vs Gavrill isn't a good enough co main for a Vegas fight either :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They said last time Swifts fight in LA wasn't selling N it did over 10k ...so well see:jbhmm:

PBC flopped in Vegas for Thurman vs Guerrero with AB on the undercard...so it's possible

Benevidez vs Gavrill isn't a good enough co main for a Vegas fight either :manny:

the type of fight that should be in chicago instead..im sure youll agree

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the type of fight that should be in chicago instead..im sure youll agree

Not sure if you being sarcastic :leostare:

Benevidez vs Gavril is exactly the type of main event Chicago would get tho N yea I'd go :pachaha:

Thurman v Guerrero
AB v Molina

Flopped in Vegas..so PBC goes back to vegas with less:beli:

Benevidez v Gavrill is definitely lacking the star power of AB v Molina...N I said that from the very beginning ...we shall see tho...mandalay might fill up N well hear

"bu bu bu bu Groupon N comp tickets tho:mjcry:"