Roasting of nappy hair/dark skin/big lips

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Jus felt like makin this thread cuz of this post in response to a pic I posted

Now I kno I got big lips(look at my avi) and i like em and comments like dat dont actually affect me(I only personally get em online/on the coli anyways not irl) but the fact is the idea that features associated wit ppl black r lesser is not only perpetuated by the white power structure but sadly in black communities as well.

A lot of ppl will say its jus jokes but fact is humour often reflects a deeper truth and also not everyone has a thick skin and can jus brush shyt off. I will say weve made a lot of strides as a ppl when it comes to this matter, but I mean weaves r still standard amongst black women, and how many black folks bleach or get surgery to diminish their "overly" african features?

I jus wanted to have dis discussion and see how yall feel.
I said that because every pick you post your mouth is open. Thats what mouth breathers do. They tend to have nasal problems and cant get enough air so they leave their mouths open making an annoying heavy breathing sound.. It has nothing to do with your big lips. Just close your mouth. I have a friend with asthma and hes a mouth breather. shyt irks me.

Eta: even in your avi your mouth is open:mjlol:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Edit: thought it was a female :snoop: I apologize.

OYYQDIS.png

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
I said that because every pick you post your mouth is open. Thats what mouth breathers do. They tend to have nasal problems and cant get enough air so they leave their mouths open making an annoying heavy breathing sound.. It has nothing to do with your big lips. Just close your mouth. I have a friend with asthma and hes a mouth breather. shyt irks me.

Eta: even in your avi your mouth is open:mjlol:
Why you makin light of a mans breathin problems:stopitslime:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt, i love my "naps"...
In the blk community, many of us are wht ppl in blk skin.
regardless of vernacular or class, many blks see themselves through a white state of mind.
We've embodied the ideology of the dominiant society.N we interact with each other as such.

The less "african" u look the better. I had 2 put african in quotations, cause all africans dont look the same.

Ness

Banned
Daps
Can u jone back when u get roasted? That's the only way to make em stop
I can dish it back but dat aint the point tho. It seems to me like the features I mentioned in the title are some of the first things we often focus on when tryna roast(which is rly tryna lower another person, even tho its done amicably).