giphy.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:lupe: Uber goes Public next month...

they always said the main factor which has made it such a obstacle to turning a profit has been the high overhead costs such as insuring these drives...

no drivers = higher profit margin

im gonna diversify my portfolio and buy some Uber shares :win:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

they always said the main factor which has made it such a obstacle to turning a profit has been the high overhead costs such as insuring these drives...

You welcome breh. I want my 10% :salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Somebody mentioned in another thread but eventually it's going to be illegal for humans to drive themselves or you'll need some type of expensive permit so it becomes a luxury for the rich
If you have a gas car enjoy that shyt. In China thry already charge drivers a tax for not buying electric and in some cities even limit where you can travel.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

for a company valued as high as they are, Uber's overhead has to be pretty low, all things considered. they have salaried employees, leased office space and their tech. i believe the drivers have to pay for their own insurance and basically everything else

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nope

Y'all can play with your lives if you want to but I'm not about to entrust my life to a computer trying to navigate these atl streets

fukk a remotely accessible self-driving car

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

They dont insure drivers breh, there mostly ALL cost because they charge booking fees, and take 35% off all drives. They dont have any vehicle cost or driver cost....so yes, there all profit

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you haven't figured out that elon musk is a fraud selling wolf tickets, tesla ain't even turn a profit yet

we will be in retirement homes before automated cars are the norm