Roc Marci manager Responded to Tweet Saying Stovegod Cooks is Being Held Hostage On Griselda & Should Reconcile W/ Roc:"We don’t need that problem!

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I really didn't want to make a thread but it'll get lost on the shuffle of the other discussions so

@Deltron @IronFist
@KingsOfKings
@TheDarceKnight

@Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @Piff Perkins @TrifeGod @Zero @TEKBEATZ
@lordmecca

Aye my brehs was on Twitter and caught this and not to rehash this thread or whatever but I felt it was related. I open the app and this big fat chick who does reviews mentioned how she felt Stove was being held hostage on the label. This dude I followed who apparently is a manager for the likes of Roc Marciano, Fly Anakin (which is why I follow him), that ANKHLEJOHN dude and a couple of others . Anyways Breh Responded to a tweet with the following after someone chimed in on her "Free Stove God" post and how He should get back with Marci.

Responded to UFO Fev with

[/QUOTE]

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude is talented but never releases any music. It's like he lazy as fukk or something. You can also tell he don't fukk with ROC like that no more as much as ROC believed in him and wanted to support him.

Daps
Jazz I think his manager. Baba definitely has a connection to him but not sure the context.

Marci always shows class and takes the high road. What makes him so likeable compared to the rest of these goofs.