Who's the female?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:francis:

Can we get a black teachers, engineers, doctors, lawyers or CEOs event to be covered like this
Yeah thts sounds like a nice pro black thing 2 say but let's be real. Nobody would give af about tht shyt to even warrant coverage, me included. Tha only ppl who would be vested in tht shyt are tha black ppl in those respective professions. Hell if it weren't for this thread i wouldn't have even known about this event and I'm an avid hip hop fan. So if tht should be any indication...

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

Can we get a black teachers, engineers, doctors, lawyers or CEOs event to be covered like this
We don't know who they are, they are not trying to be famous :what:. And there's lawyers, CEOs and engineers in that room, you just don't care about them. We are on here to discuss hiphop culture, you want to talk about lawyers and teachers, go to their forums :dahell:

What's next? Can we stop going to music concerts and go to court to see black lawyers argue for corporate takeovers. Don't go and see Black Panther, go and stand on the street and see a meeting at a black accountancy firm?

People with these dap seeking ass comments.

Last edited:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
We don't know who they are, they are not trying to be famous :what:. And there's lawyers, CEOs and engineers in that room, you just don't care about them. We are on here to discuss hiphop culture, you want to talk about lawyers and teachers, go to their forums :dahell:

What's next? Can we stop going to music concerts and go to court to see black lawyers argue for corporate takeovers. Don't go and see Black Panther, go and stand on the street and see a meeting at a black accountancy firm?

People with these dap seeking ass comments.
:dead: