Rock the bells 2012 line up

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Artists perform there usual sets. No 5 min sets at all. I would say 30-40 min set depending on who is performing. RTB normally releases the time frame in which the acts perform especially since they will be performing on two stages. I went one year and got there around 1pm and didn't leave until 11pm that night.

Yep. You pretty much spend the rest of your day at the joint when you go.

I mapped out my schedule so I would be able to see everyone I wanted to. After a set was done, I would rush to another stage to get a good spot. If I was lucky, I the next would be at the same stage and all I had to do was move closer when ppl cleared out. That's what happened with Black Moon and Mobb Deep.

I got a lot of videos from the NYC RTB 2011 on youtube (MegaManZeroV1) if anyone wants to check 'em out.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
compared to LAST year's line up..

rock-the-bells-2011.jpg

This line up is fukking ASS!!

:birdman:this is much better than last year's wigger sauagefest lineup.

bone thugs, dipset, hit squad, ice cube, naughty by nature, big daddy kane, salt n pepa, slick rick, e-40, too short, method man & redman, etc.

:win:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dayum, how I'm going get to Jerz. :sadbron:

The last Rock The Bells I went to was on Randal's Island to see Wu and Rage.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Last years isn't as good as this years. It has Illmatic and 93 Til Infinity (both better than the two main albums they doing this year) but thats about it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im gonna see about going to the jersey joint, while most people here will be at the jay-z festival.

nah. i wanna go see bone thugs, dipset, naughty by nature, hit squad, ice cube, nas, etc.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
how much was the tickets last year? im goin to the san bernadino one.

A bill at the minimum. Then they had VIP tickets and some other shyt which costed a lot more. Me and my friend paid the minimum.

Damn, I'm feelin' the lineup a lot more after lookin' over it again. I hope they come back to NYC brehs. Salt n Pepa :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
acts_nj.jpg
NJ lineup lookin a lil anemic compared 2 the cali shows, ill be in there regardless tho. Dipset, Bone, Cube and Hitsquad 2 much 2 pass up. Common always kills it, ghetto dreams live wit nas :ahh: