Rockets Already Expressing Interest in Tom Thibodeau and Scott Brooks

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, I have no idea why Brooks is getting any interest. Morey needs to go if he hires that clown. He's just another McHale.

If they're trying to get Brooks just because they think it'll get them closer to Durant they're dumber than I thought.

With the cap space we'll have this year the right coaching hire can vault us back into the top half of the west. Thibs already has the respect of your franchise player. He has to be the top choice.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon breh, you would figure one would look at the injury situation this season and realize it was not thibs who killed the roster playing them long minutes and hard practices, it was the bulls medical staff clearing players with injuries to play.

These clowns damn near killed deng. Wasn't thibs breh.

All I got to do is look at Luol Deng and Jimmy Butler and Noah's MPG...

Thibs in Minny or Phoenix would be a good look.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Harden had his best season ever after spending an entire summer with Thibs. A defense first, unabashedly honest coach like JVG or Thibs will elevate him into the next level. They're not great offensive minds but Harden has shown multiple times in the past he can carry a team offensively by himself like only few players can.

I have no idea why people think it would be a bad pairing. Harden needs someone that will hold him accountable imo. :manny:

:usure:

james-harden-bad-defense-clips.gif

:dahell:

harden-swaggy-p.gif

:dead:

james-harden-defense-lakers.gif

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Funny how no one is saying that Thibs would run the young guys in Minnesota into the ground:jbhmm:

But yet, he would run Harden, who is leading the league in minutes, into the ground:DKMJPLS:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Harden had his best season ever after spending an entire summer with Thibs. A defense first, unabashedly honest coach like JVG or Thibs will elevate him into the next level. They're not great offensive minds but Harden has shown multiple times in the past he can carry a team offensively by himself like only few players can.

I have no idea why people think it would be a bad pairing. Harden needs someone that will hold him accountable imo. :manny:

Thibs is :banderas: but Harden is :flabbynsick: on the defensive end and them 14 turnovers last year in the WCF would have Thibs on that :childplease: for a week...but yeah no Scott Brooks...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Harden loves Thibs and that would be half of the reason for getting him. :francis:

That guy just has some irrational Harden hate for some reason:DKHarden:
irrational???? :heh: i don't be on here disparaging harden all the time, the nicca just changed from when he used to be on okc is all.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
irrational???? :heh: i don't be on here disparaging harden all the time, the nicca just changed from when he used to be on okc is all.

You JUST made a thread saying you didnt want Houston in the playoffs solely because of Harden:mjlol: