Rockness Monsta's 50th Birthday Celebration

Daps
I've always been curious if MOP, Smooth, Trigga an em, had some tension with Heltah Skeltah and OGC on some Up the Hill vs Down The Hill Brownsville shiit

Nah. M.O.P. and BCC have plenty of collabos together and have cameod in each others videos nuff times.

Never heard any beef between Ruckus Click and BCC either. And there's this jewel with Starang, Heltah Skeltah, Trigger, and Eric Sermon.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean was always nicer than Rock to me, from jump :manny: . That's just me though. Him and Steele were the dopest out of BCC.
To me the other way around from jump and even though I felt after that they were equals just different Rock has always been that dude. Even now. Huge HS fan and hated we never got another album after DIRT

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. M.O.P. and BCC have plenty of collabos together and have cameod in each others videos nuff times.

Never heard any beef between Ruckus Click and BCC either. And there's this jewel with Starang, Heltah Skeltah, Trigger, and Eric Sermon.

Also Fame and Tek always fukked with each other heavy probably because they both knew BIG