Rocko's Modern Life Movie (Intro Released At Comic Con)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Was watching this with my son this morning and I’m not the least bit homo/transphobic, but this shyt just came off as so damn unnecessary....:snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It was cool. I won't lie, I watched Rocko as a kid but its a series that never really stuck in my memory box so all the secondary characters who did cameos and such in this special didn't hit me as hard as it should have cuz I only vaguely remembered a few of them.

Still wonder why Nickelodeon waited 2 years to release it. All the hype for it gone now and this came out with barely any fanfare compared to when they announced it.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
The special itself was funny - brought back some childhood nostalgia, but I did not like the trans angle. I’m not homophobic or transphobic but I thought it was unnecessary and over-the-top.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This was great
:mjlol:

"...I'm Rachel now" :wrist:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Rocko embodied a lot of lames on the internet who's who purpose in life is centered around their entertainment or some movie/TV series

:russ:

Then when it comes back he gets pissed cause it's "different"... they nailed that entire angle perfectly with this here