Rockstar cant develop for **** these days

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red Dead is the best game they ever made IMO.

It was almost flawless

i mean its hard to hate a game like red dead due to how much effort has gone into creating the amazing world but the fact i just got bored as hell while playing it. im sure im not the only one either

the actual gameplay mechanics were behind most AAA games. 1 thing i CANNOT in anyway hate on though were horses. damn i have no idea how they done it but they PERFECTED horse riding. i dont think any other game is going to come close to the horse riding in read dead. its not just how they handled, but how they looked when riding aswell

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
tumblr_m6huu3JCVY1rxpunqo1_r1_400.gif

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadly Premonition is a fantastic and utterly unique game.

One of my favs this gen :umad:

fukkING YES

somebody with sense and not a blind review sheep

i refuse to believe anyone can play deadly premonition and dislike it. its an EXTREMELY deep game and honestly puts all other games to shame as far as character development and story go

no word of a lie its honestly my favorite game of all time (along with RE4)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i mean its hard to hate a game like red dead due to how much effort has gone into creating the amazing world but the fact i just got bored as hell while playing it. im sure im not the only one either

the actual gameplay mechanics were behind most AAA games. 1 thing i CANNOT in anyway hate on though were horses. damn i have no idea how they done it but they PERFECTED horse riding. i dont think any other game is going to come close to the horse riding in read dead. its not just how they handled, but how they looked when riding aswell
Tell me another open world game with that kind of scope that had better gameplay.

The only argument I can hear is from Bethesda. damn Fallout and Skyrim were next level, but Red Dead nailed that atmosphere and are not the same kind of games anyway. I would have never thought a game like that could be so tight

As far as the horses are concerned...the attention to detail was incredible. You could see the muscle definition on the damn horses in great detail...I want to play it now :to:

Boring is subjective. L.A. Noire was boring to me, but I will say that it is a very well made game. Rockstar is a great developer.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Honestly...I've never been a big fan of the GTA games really. Going through the story and stuff always seemed like a hassle. I tried to get through GTA4 but ended up giving up on it sometime around when you reach the second area. Far too repetitive. Their shooting mechanics are :trash:

Outside of like, fukking around and getting chased by cops for a bit, I don't really fukk with them like that.

I don't really like any of the sandbox games that much (GTA, Mafia, LA Noire, Saints Row, etc). I did like Crackdown a bit, but only because of the platforming and rpg elements. Believe it or not, I actually thought Prototype was also pretty fun. But that once again has some platforming and rpg elements...

Note, I'm talking sandbox...not open world (I consider there to be a difference). Elders Scrolls and Fallout....:ahh:

Bethesda >>>

Edit : To be fair, I haven't played Red Dead. I'll eventually check it out but my backlog is long as it is.

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me another open world game with that kind of scope that had better gameplay.

The only argument I can hear is from Bethesda. damn Fallout and Skyrim were next level, but Red Dead nailed that atmosphere and are not the same kind of games anyway. I would have never thought a game like that could be so tight

As far as the horses are concerned...the attention to detail was incredible. You could see the muscle definition on the damn horses in great detail...I want to play it now :to:

Boring is subjective. L.A. Noire was boring to me, but I will say that it is a very well made game. Rockstar is a great developer.

just cause 2 is the biggest open world game this gen and it has much much MUCH better gameplay then RDR. just cause 2 is also one of the best looking games this gen

rockstar focus more on experiences than games these days. normally that wouldnt be too much of a problem, the problems comes with the fact that rockstar just arent capable of making a likable character or story imo

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly...I've never been a big fan of the GTA games really. Going through the story and stuff always seemed like a hassle. I tried to get through GTA4 but ended up giving up on it sometime around when you reach the second area. Far too repetitive. Their shooting mechanics are :trash:

Outside of like, fukking around and getting chased by cops for a bit, I don't really fukk with them like that.

I don't really like any of the sandbox games that much (GTA, Mafia, LA Noire, Saints Row, etc). I did like Crackdown a bit, but only because of the platforming and rpg elements. Believe it or not, I actually thought Prototype was also pretty fun. But that once again has some platforming and rpg elements...

Note, I'm talking sandbox...not open world (I consider there to be a difference). Elders Scrolls and Fallout....:ahh:

Bethesda >>>

Edit : To be fair, I haven't played Red Dead. I'll eventually check it out but my backlog is long as it is.

i think you would most likely find RDR to be boring tbh

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
fukkING YES

somebody with sense and not a blind review sheep

i refuse to believe anyone can play deadly premonition and dislike it. its an EXTREMELY deep game and honestly puts all other games to shame as far as character development and story go

no word of a lie its honestly my favorite game of all time (along with RE4)

Some people can't get past the graphics and controls. Their loss :manny:

It's easily the closest thing we'll ever get to a "Twin Peaks game", for that reason alone it's :ohlawd:

I hope you know the show, one of the GOATs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Bethesda >>>

I was never a big fan of GTA games, but RDR and Mafia were great. I am more of a bethesda fan myself tbh.

@Mozeley ...Just Cause 2 was fun, but you don't really think its seeing RDR or GTA IV do you? :usure:

Last edited by a moderator:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I haven't been a big fan of their games this gen. but I have high hopes for GTAV still