Roger Goodell: League has "moved on" from Kaepernick

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
No one is gonna ask. Half the black people on this forum keep ignoring all those points and instead shyt on Kap.
Most is those aren’t good questions and Modi and others aren’t lawyers. What they don’t realize is that most of us who do know the law aren’t saying anything on support. You can not waive away future employment rights, especially not if New York law is applying. That clause would’ve been struck down.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No one is gonna ask. Half the black people on this forum keep ignoring all those points and instead shyt on Kap.
The 1st 3 questions I don’t see a issue. If a qb get injured teams immediately need some asap. U can’t say hit me back next week. U got to be ready at the moment.

4 who cares imo

5 is the only valid concern to me

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The 1st 3 questions I don’t see a issue. If a qb get injured teams immediately need some asap. U can’t say hit me back next week. U got to be ready at the moment.

4 who cares imo

You don’t see the issue? :scust: If a Qb gets injured teams don’t hold impromptu Friday workouts, they sign someone right away. You trying way too hard and it’s only cuz of a rapper.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

4 who cares imo

Who cares about non nfl media being permitted ?:francis: Why don’t you just admit you’re entire view on the situation is thru your jayz fan hood because now you sitting here acting obtuse as to why Kap should be treated with any type of respect at all.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who cares about non nfl media being permitted ?:francis: Why don’t you just admit you’re entire view on the situation is thru your jayz fan hood because now you sitting here acting obtuse as to why Kap should be treated with any type of respect at all.
It don’t matter if the media is there. Because if they did funny style shyt. That mean there is gonna been dozens of witnesses that could get subpoena to help his case. Like I said the only thing that would be a concern for me would be the waiver. All that other shyt is:camby:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

...yet none of these questions would be offered for the average mofo looking for a job
Instead they would be criticized using various cliches and reminders of not having leverage when asking for a job

1) their job, their rules...you'll be aight, you supposidly kept up training
2) because footage would be sent only to those teams interested
3) their job, their rules...you'll be aight, you supposedly kept up training
4) their job, their rules...you'll still get both raw and edited videos destined for interested teams
5) every lawyer except the NFL's. No trust for Kaep and his team

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
At this point Kaep needs to just focus on his organization, not the NFL.

He initially didn't, but eventually took the militant approach and suffered blow back. Right or wrong, he tried to play chess with a checkers mentality.
Why would he want to come back to the NFL? What's the end game here?Sue the NFL,wants back in he was better off telling NFL forget it .

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
...yet none of these questions would be offered for the average mofo looking for a job

the average NFL backup QB looking for a job would get a Tuesday workout with no stipulations and a regular wavier. Alot would get signed with no workout at all. Keep c00ning

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It don’t matter if the media is there. Because if they did funny style shyt. That mean there is gonna been dozens of witnesses that could get subpoena to help his case. Like I said the only thing that would be a concern for me would be the waiver. All that other shyt is:camby:

Yes it does matter if the media is there because the NFL has proven they cant be trusted, especially considering the late notice of the workout in the first place. :hhh: once again caping for a corporation via rapper stanning. If Nas made this deal with the NFL your whole opinion would probably be different :deadmanny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes it does matter if the media is there because the NFL has proven they cant be trusted, especially considering the late notice of the workout in the first place. :hhh: once again caping for a corporation via rapper stanning. If Nas made this deal with the NFL your whole opinion would probably be different :deadmanny:
I’m not caping first the nfl. I said the most important issue that would be my concern was the waiver. None of that other shyt is important to me.

btw fukk Nas