Roger Mason Jr calls Big3 "hostile and racist" after being fired for alleged corruption

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
PWMDQJV5FE5SFKB2W4CS5Z3RCA.jpg

Roger Mason Jr. did not go quietly into the night after being fired as commissioner of the Big3 basketball league for alleged corruption. The former NBA player and high-ranking official with that league’s union claimed Monday that a “hostile and racist” environment existed at the three-on-three basketball league, which debuted last year as the brainchild of actor/rapper Ice Cube.

In a statement provided to The Washington Post, Mason said he was fired in retaliation for accusing the Big3, and in particular co-founder Jeff Kwatinetz, of breaching his employment agreement. Mason added that “a former employee of BIG3″ recently told him that Kwatinetz, an entertainment industry executive, “has repeatedly referred to black athletes as ‘rich n------.’ ”

According to TMZ Sports, Mason was fired for corrupt practices, following an investigation into his ties to a pair of Qatari investors in the league, Ayman Sabi and Ahmed Al-Rumaihi, who were alleged to have withheld millions of dollars from the Big3.

Roger Mason Jr. calls Big3 ‘hostile and racist’ after being fired for alleged corruption

Kami

Banned
Daps
Ice cube is a front for the league as that white guy you see there runs it.
He’s the ceo of a firm, runs a talent marketing company and a media production company.

It’s more than obvious the silent partner Jeff runs shyt. They always fukk over brothers like roger.

I thought it was a black owned league too they always try to dupe us

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He’s the ceo of a firm, runs a talent marketing company and a media production company.

It’s more than obvious the silent partner Jeff runs shyt. They always fukk over brothers like roger.

Cube is a co-owner in the league. He always has been...I don't think he's hid that.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Should've learned after Jay Z went around telling everybody he is a co-owner of the Nets when he didn't even own a percent.

Rappers are professional liars, even when it comes to business...

Best way to sell something to Black folk, especially Black men, is to put a rich Black rapper or athlete in front of it.