Roger Mayweather's view on Broner's loss

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
His resume says why not, Broner was P4P n elite, shouldnt exposing Broner completely grant Maidana that..........................

A Gatekeeper would be Paulie somebody that teeters on that line line but have a great deficiency that prevents him from stepping over that stratosphere, his deficiency is his power and brittle hands

Maidana may have had a few bad losses but he's storming young and very much prime as of now......

Now you saying Broner was elite when you constantly stated you thought he was a B fighter prior to andaand after the Maidana fight?:mindblown:

Now you saying Paulie is a gatekeeper, when yesterday, you said he is elite?:mindblown:

What the Hell? Where is the consistency in your arguments:what:

@krackdagawd.....I think we were being punk'd. Have to be:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Waiting for @Skip b response:patrice:
tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

Go tweet your boy n fukk off; he may kill himself after this ass whipping........

#Bandcamp:blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

Go tweet your boy n fukk off; he may kill himself after this ass whipping........

#Bandcamp:blessed:

I rep AB, Rigodeaux, and Andre Ward.....I think I'm pretty set with my boxing stable:blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Now you saying Broner was elite when you constantly stated you thought he was a B fighter prior to andaand after the Maidana fight?:mindblown:

Now you saying Paulie is a gatekeeper, when yesterday, you said he is elite?:mindblown:

What the Hell? Where is the consistency in your arguments:what:

@krackdagawd.....I think we were being punk'd. Have to be:snoop:
I aint said shyt about Broner being elite bytch nikka:birdman:

Yall call him elite, he was top 5 p4p facing jack shyt, I aint hear not one fukking complaint

I said Paulie is elite, yeah but I also said he lacks elite power, his skill set and moxy causes him to get in fire fight and get his ass mauled by banger

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It happens sometimes Morales got the shyt boxed out of him vs Raheem.......:manny:.

Morales was shot and fighting outside of his best weightclass.

Was Tyson not elite cause he took a boxing lesson vs Douglass.....

Tyson toppled a couple of ATG's and was undisputed champ when he lost to Douglas. And was about a fight or 2 away from completely cleaning out his division from top to bottom.

What comparable acheivements does Maidana have, where we can classify him as an "elite" boxer?

Beating up Victor Ortreez? Being a 3 time paper titlist? :beli:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Gift decision against paulie. At best a draw for broner :yawn:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Dikkridding faggit:scusthov:

Ain't you a Floyd AND Danny Garcia fan? How u gonna be a Stan of boxers who are close enough in weight to fight one another?:scusthov:

They fight and you ain't gonna know who to stan for:dead:

My fighters are at 122, 147, and 160:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ain't you a Floyd AND Danny Garcia fan? How u gonna be a Stan of boxers who are close enough in weight to fight one another?:scusthov:

They fight and you ain't gonna know who to stan for:dead:

My fighters are at 122, 147, and 160:umad:
They fight Im rooting Swift as I have stated time and time again

But wait a minute lets focus on you being a dikkriding fakkit that love the attention, were not you trying to ride with #swiftset after Garcia told him if he pop shyt better apologize:demonic:

What about the Chavez Coalition dikkriding fakkit:umad:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Floyd Sr doesn't want him to change his personality:manny:

And it's not his personality that's a problem. It's his discipline and dedication to the sport that he has to change imo
His personality/attitude/whatever you want to call it is what would keep him from being disciplined and dedicated enough to be able to work with a good trainer. That is evident by his comments after the fight talking about partying like he's still the champ and trying to book hosting gigs.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
They fight Im rooting Swift as I have stated time and time again

But wait a minute lets focus lets focus on you being a dikkriding fakkit that love the attention, were not you trying to ride with #swiftset after Garcia told him if he pop shyt better apologize:demonic:

What about the Chavez Coalition dikkriding fakkit:umad:

I've never repped swiftset....never will:ufdup:

The quote was #BandCamp + #swiftset = #ChavezCoalition

@ChocolateGiddyUp likes JCC and so do I, but he's not my top 10

I like watching JCC Jr , he's a good fighter to me. However, I don't Stan him. Only AB, Rigo, and Ward.

It is possible to like other fighters, but to not be a big enough fan to be considered a stan:comeon:

I also like watching Santa Cruz, Terence Crawford, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander, Bradley, Manny, Floyd, JMM Jr, Canelo, Lara, GGG, Shumenov, Kirkland, Dawson, Stevenson.....I like boxing. Sue me:umad:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Those punches Maidana was throwing could've of easily been rolled and counter if he was fighting mayweather. I believe Floyd Sr has the mindset to change his fighting prowless.

The attitude adjustments wouldn't be an issue with Broner because he has been with his current trainer for so long. He is going to have to make a business decision to change trainers and it will be for the better.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I've never repped swiftset....never will:ufdup:

The quote was #BandCamp + #swiftset = #ChavezCoalition

@ChocolateGiddyUp likes JCC and so do I, but he's not my top 10

I like watching JCC Jr , he's a good fighter to me. However, I don't Stan him. Only AB, Rigo, and Ward.

It is possible to like other fighters, but to not be a big enough fan to be considered a stan:comeon:

I also like watching Santa Cruz, Terence Crawford, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander, Bradley, Manny, Floyd, JMM Jr, Canelo, Lara, GGG, Shumenov, Kirkland, Dawson, Stevenson.....I like boxing. Sue me:umad:
:myman: @ the bolded

:pacspit: @ the underlined