Rolling Stone: A Brief Look at Diddy’s History of Controversies and Allegations

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Ever notice how black men never make it out unscathed?

I know the Coli hates puff but y'all gotta see it.

I can name a million white artist that are 30 years in the game and known scumbags yet they are rarely bothered

Just something I noticed
So who’s comparable in terms of doing what he’s accused of and haven’t had any repercussions? You can name a million… try three

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Fights UCLA Coach, 2015
Thought they said he threw a barbell at the coach? Anywho, IDGAF bout none of this. Puff been scum and they didn't care then. Don't try to retroactively make up for yrs of not caring by now gaf

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Thought they said he threw a barbell at the coach? Anywho, IDGAF bout none of this. Puff been scum and they didn't care then. Don't try to retroactively make up for yrs of not caring by now gaf

I think it was a kettlebell. Remember he went up to breakfast club and charlamagne pulled one out or moved one out of the way as a precaution lol

Everybody laughed

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Cassie Just opened a can of Worms . This is could be the hip hop version not that Harvey Weinstein shyt. So of course people would like to dig their claws in. I hate to say this.. but the public treats these celebrities cases as entertainment.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think it was a kettlebell. Remember he went up to breakfast club and charlamagne pulled one out or moved one out of the way as a precaution lol

Everybody laughed
Right!!! That's what I'm saying. shyt was a punchline then. Don't try and be serious about it now when you dgaf in real time.

Daps
i really think you are doing a disservice to hip-hop by bringing up punching drake and j. cole because puff daddy law and order svu'd cassie for 10 years.