romany malco and wallo 267 link up

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Wallo going to leave his cousin in business ventures soon. Gillie ignorant ass dude
can't wait til he does. he looks to be moving away from all ratchet energies. left his girl not too long ago. brehs making moves to improve himself levels above the ignorance around him. i think he sees the difference between the fake "real nikkas" a la gillie and the real a la the nikkas he was locked up with.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What's the issue here?

And yeah Million Dollarz Worth of Game been whoring themselves out and putting on some scamming ass nikkas. Like that Him500 dude.

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
What's the issue here?

And yeah Million Dollarz Worth of Game been whoring themselves out and putting on some scamming ass nikkas. Like that Him500 dude.
Gillie and Wallo tried to say that Romany stole his Tijuana Jackson character from Wallo's life, even though the character existed many years before people even knew of Wallo's existence.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gillie and Wallo tried to say that Romany stole his Tijuana Jackson character from Wallo's life, even though the character existed many years before people even knew of Wallo's existence.

Lol I mean the quality of that movie ain't even nothing to be pressed about somebody "stealing". And damn near every ex-felon becomes a life coach/motivational speaker/inner-city youth interventionalist, construction worker, truck driver.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
It's unfortunate cause I really liked MDWG when it initially started with Gillie, Wallo and Dev. Started to watch less after Gillie snaked Dev and was talking down to him online. DontCallMeWhiteGirl had me come back around, till they started acting funny with her and I stopped watching. Their interviews with people don't even be that insightful, they just be talking about random shyt. Last I checked they fell out with Tony as well

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Wallo going to leave his cousin in business ventures soon. Gillie ignorant ass dude

Its hard to believe they’re even related.

Gillie is the most useless nikka in hip hop history and he definitely has no business trying to play OG to anyone.

Wallo just had to use his name to get some momentum but hopefully he ditches that nikka soon.