Romney stayed on at Bain 3 years later than he claimed?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

He was on the law review, get over it fakkit.

You clearly don't understand the nature of corporations. 2 active Obama supporters who were executives at Bain have confirmed that Romney did leave in 1999.

CNN: Two “active” Obama supporters at Bain confirm Romney left in 1999 « Hot Air

Like I said Obama can't run on his record of non growth so his only option is to go after Obama on flimsy evidence on issues that don't have any effect on policy or how someone will govern.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You clearly don't understand the nature of corporations. 2 active Obama supporters who were executives at Bain have confirmed that Romney did leave in 1999.

CNN: Two “active” Obama supporters at Bain confirm Romney left in 1999 « Hot Air

Like I said Obama can't run on his record of non growth so his only option is to go after Obama on flimsy evidence on issues that don't have any effect on policy or how someone will govern.

So then u confirm that Romney broke federal law

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:laugh: Man this is crazy to see. Obama and the Dems are straight bullying Willard right now.

I've watched Democrats be pussies since I first noticed politics in the Bush-Dukakis election. The tables have turned this time. They have a coordinated effort of spokesmen and surrogates hitting all the media outlets around the clock focused on the same message of eating Romney's face. They got him wearing panties right now. His whole thing he was gonna run on is he has had success in the private sector. They've pre-empted him already and successfully convinced voters that he's a sleazy, weird, stiff unrelatable vulture capitalist who ships jobs overseas and hides his money in offshore tax havens. There was a poll yesterday that showed twice as many voters in swing states have a more negative view of Romney after learning about his Bain than voters who have a positive view of him since learning. And substantially more people in swing states now say they trust Obama more on the economy than they do Romney. Romney was leading in that number not long ago. They've already defined him before he could define himself. The election is over.

I wish Obama governed like he campaigns. This should convince every politicos once and for all to never run a Massachusetts Governor or Senator for President.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
:laugh: Man this is crazy to see. Obama and the Dems are straight bullying Willard right now.

I've watched Democrats be pussies since I first noticed politics in the Bush-Dukakis election. The tables have turned this time. They have a coordinated effort of spokesmen and surrogates hitting all the media outlets around the clock focused on the same message of eating Romney's face. They got him wearing panties right now. His whole thing he was gonna run on is he has had success in the private sector. They've pre-empted him already and successfully convinced voters that he's a sleazy, weird, stiff unrelatable vulture capitalist who ships jobs overseas and hides his money in offshore tax havens. There was a poll yesterday that showed twice as many voters in swing states have a more negative view of Romney after learning about his Bain than voters who have a positive view fob him since learning. And substantially more people in swing states now say they trust Obama more on the economy than they do Romney. Romney was leading in that number not long ago. They've already defined him before he could define himself. The election is over.

I wish Obama governed like he campaigns. This should convince every politico once and for all to never run a Massachusetts Governor or Senator for President.

Escobar season has returned :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the best guy the re thugs could pick?

Palin would of been better

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Have your fun but you guys are clowning yourselves if you think most voters know or care what Bain is. Definitely not trumping poor economic numbers. You guys are fooling yourselves like republican did in 08 thinking Obamas church was going to be an issue in 2008. Not to mention under close scrutiny the smear doesn't pass muster and is false by the time November rolls around this is a forgotten moment and the bad jobs report that just came out will be front and center