Ron DeFascist will accounce its run for president with fellow Fascist, Elon Muskrat

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dang, he hit everyone from Asian to Hispanics. No black ppl tho.

I can't help but wonder how many of these ppl hate Black ppl and thought they were good with White folks?

ALOT....:mjlol::dead: no its not so funny shoe on the other foot huh???

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh no gas prices might go back to 2.65

Only thing I remember from the last boogeyman y’all used to shame us into voting against our interests.
This is barbershop babble. The President has little to no impact on gas prices.

And that last "boogeyman" purposely bungled the pandemic response that led to over a million deaths (kind of ironic that he and the rest of right wing American decided to politicize it only after it was learned that black people would be disproportionately impacted btw). His administration basically committed genocide right under our noses.

He packed the Supreme Court with far right judges that will work in the best interest of corporate America and work to erode our civil liberties .

He enabled, validated, and praised right wing White Supremacist terrorist groups.

He eroded regulations that allow us to have clean water and air.

He gave the largest tax break to the wealthy in history.

The list goes on. If you support Trump you're either a c00n, an misinformed idiot or a cac. There's no other way around it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This is barbershop babble. The President has little to no impact on gas prices.

And that last "boogeyman" purposely bungled the pandemic response that led to over a million deaths (kind of ironic that he and the rest of right wing American decided to politicize it only after it was learned that black people would be disproportionately impacted btw). His administration basically committed genocide right under our noses.

He packed the Supreme Court with far right judges that will work in the best interest of corporate America and work to erode our civil liberties .

He enabled, validated, and praised right wing White Supremacist terrorist groups.

He eroded regulations that allow us to have clean water and air.

He gave the largest tax break to the wealthy in history.

The list goes on. If you support Trump you're either a c00n, a misinformed idiot or a cac. There's no other way around it.
Trump 24

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Posters like these deserve a c00n/agent banner.That both sides , “ free-thinker”:childplease: bullshyt they tried to pushis dead. The lines in the sand have been drawn by republicans, why don’t black folks realize we aren’t wanted on their side, hell they don’t even want us to have access to the beach.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The country's most fascist governor (with a proven track record of being anti-black) meets one of the world's wealthiest individuals who also routinely platforms Neo Nazi talking points to large swaths of people on a consistent basis. What could possibly go wrong?

We're living in dark times brehs.....

The 4th Reich seems to be upon us..

And yet.....Ice Cube and other barbershop contrarians can't seem to understand why the black community keeps voting for Democrats....
I hate trump. But I cannot wait for him to get into his bag with these two fakkits

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The country's most fascist governor (with a proven track record of being anti-black) meets one of the world's wealthiest individuals who also routinely platforms Neo Nazi talking points to large swaths of people on a consistent basis. What could possibly go wrong?

We're living in dark times brehs.....

The 4th Reich seems to be upon us..

And yet.....Ice Cube and other barbershop contrarians can't seem to understand why the black community keeps voting for Democrats....
I hate trump. But I cannot wait for him to get into his bag with two fakkits