Ron DeSantis appointee resigned after photos emerged of him wearing KKK outfit. He was appointed to run Florida’s only predominately Black county

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're Black and you don't vote against the Republicans every time you get a chance, I would like to encourage you to start doing so.

It's literally good vs evil and whatever your opinion of the Dem candidate, the Repub candidate is literally your mortal enemy. The type of person who would gleefully attend a lynching.

Get serious Brehs. Be responsible.

If you're a white troll pretending to be Black and trying to confuse the Brehs with misinformation, I hope you stop. Either from deciding to stop on your own or from you being forced to stop.

And of course the Brehs who are already down, stay the course. These racists are going super hard because their backs are actually against the wall. If we can hold them off a while longer I feel that their numbers will continue to fall. One way to look at this period is where we finally have a chance of pushing back on the legal obstacles that white supremacists use to oppress. I feel like we're getting close.

And finally, cool white people. I believe there are some. I usually say about 1/3 are probably truly not racist (to where they want to stop you from getting yours.. not telling a racist joke). I am all for anyone who believes in EQUALITY. Fairness.

Ain't that crazy that all this is simply about wanting fair treatment for all? One group wants equality and the other will go to war to stop equality. But be serious this time. It's important.
Yep.

You don't have to love a politician to prevent the worst outcome.